Oh When the Saints go Merging in (WIN Stadium Whinge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hazmak

Do any other fans in the NRL refuse to go to a stadium to support their team?

No wonder the dragons suck so much ass!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
You are correct. I attended the game on Saturday night with my best mate. He is a Dragons supporter and he stated that Dragons fans are not as passionate and committed like the Bulldogs supporters.

There was a sea of Blue and White last night and I can assure you that we are the envy of every NRL Club.

Bulldogs all the way!

SonnyBillJnr

TwoAmostsMakeA[Pε&#1
Reaction score
lol if there was a fight how come it wasnt in the news...farout...if it were a doggies supporter..wow... front page for sure!!!

W

Willie Talol'd

ROFL another one that made me laugh...
Gallop, the refs and the NRL in general need to get it into their thick heads that our merged entity needs a premiership......hell they gave one to Melbourne and West Tigers, no one can denigh they got the rub of the green to achieve this.

Sticks - Cluching at straws.

H

Hazmak

lol @ dragons! They need someone to BUY them a premiership!

The best chant I've ever heard in my life was "28 years and won **** all, dragons dragons, 28 years and won **** all oh doo da day"

Whoever came up with that should get a medal!

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Here's a link many of u will find amusing...

Its some dragons ***** having a whinge about WIN stadium, and him being sick and tired of being outnumbered by doggies fans on the hill!

A TERRIFIC READ!

http://forums.dragonarmy.com.au/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=13224&sid=b84ebb4277c47aea0fe2453125af7715
It is painful reading this sort of stuff. There is no cohesions amongst the fans and chances their problems will get worse before it gets any better.

I hope they get over it soon.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
lol @ dragons! They need someone to BUY them a premiership!

The best chant I've ever heard in my life was "28 years and won **** all, dragons dragons, 28 years and won **** all oh doo da day"

Whoever came up with that should get a medal!
The chant is phenominal. LOL big time!

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
lol it wasnt a fight he sed he pushed him but he didnt wanna put him on his arse lmao id laugh if he tried to but got dropped hahah

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr Brady,

I doubt very much whether I will get a response from you as the referees seem to be untouchable.

But the performance of your so called Referee tonight Ben Cummins and his side kick Mr Mander was an absolute disgrace.

I would love to get some kind of response from the NRL explaining to me how the Bulldogs first try was given?
If the Bulldogs player Darryl Millard did not push Jamie Soward into Jason Nightingale and stop him from having a clean shot at the ball then I wasn’t at the game.
Penalty to the Dragons.
Your so called Video Referees set a precedent last year on these type of decisions in the Dragons v Brisbane semi final.
Danny Wicks was awarded a No try for an incident where there was barely a hand layed on the Brisbane player.
So can you or Mr Finch or Harrigan please explain how that try was allowed tonight to El-Masri?

Why was Andrew Ryan not sent from the field for his high shot on Jason Ryles?
How was Sonny Bill Williams not penalized for a 2 man strip?
The stripping rule might be a joke, but by the letter of the law it was a penalty and ultimately cost the Dragons the match.

I know Nathan Brown isn’t aloud to say anything otherwise he will be fined $20K.

However the performance of your officials each and every week is nothing short of disgusting.
Dragons fans get labeled as whingers, well let me tell you we have every reason to be.
We get every dubious decision go against us.
The decisions from tonights game I made reference too are only but a few of the many mistakes Cummins made tonight.

Being at the ground, the tv cameras don’t pick up things that we see.
Cummins had his arm in the air no less then 3 times to penalize the Bulldogs but let it go, he must have realized who he was going to give the penalty too but thought the better of it.

Seriously, your referees are killing the game and are driving fans away in droves.
I am a season ticket holder of the Dragons, and am sick to death of your fools in the middle deciding the outcome of matches.
The players make mistakes and are held accountable….who do the referees answer too, why are they not answerable to the media and public much the same way as the coaches and players?
The ref’s are supposed to be professional athletes, this seriously is the worst bunch of professional officials I think I have ever seen in any sport.

Why do the public never hear from Robert Finch or Bill Harrigan over the terrible performances the referees give?
Why aren’t the coaches allowed to speak their minds about the ref’s at the post match press conferences?

Ben Cummins is not up to 1st grade standard, neither is Jared Maxwell.
Jared Maxwell hammered the Dragons in NZ 2 weekends ago, did the same to Canberra in Melbourne last week, yet the Canberra coach for speaking his mind gets fined.

If the standard of refereeing does not improve to the level the game needs it too, then you will continue to lose passionate supporters from the game.
It’s a terrible thought to think that the best side will not win the game or the comp, rather the side who the referee doesn’t pick on the most or makes the least errors against will win the match or the comp.
Unfortunately for you at the NRL, the officials are deciding the matches not the players.
We don’t go to the games to watch the incompetence of the ref’s we go to watch our beloved teams, and the players who pull on our favourite jersey.

Would love to hear how those decisions against Saints were awarded tonight, to the majority of Saints fans we just consider it down right blatant cheating and we have had a gutful of it.

Thanks for your time.
thats the good read

O

Orin

LOL this is the read :D

Cooper-Man said:
NO, this is not a Demerg thread. I am not starting to create division I am just going to point out my anger at some **** that happened tonight at WIN stadium.

As usual......the same people from the army were there before the PL match kicked off........ me being one of them. NOW, the plan was for Stel and I to approach the young guys that are always dressed up in steelers **** and have them stand with is at the game. We wanted this because we were out numbered by dog supporters AGAIN (seems to be the story of our lives when we play them)and we thought it would be a good way for us to stop the devision they start.

Anyway, they ended up standing behind us and it looked like it was going to be a GOOD night....................UNTILL.........................one of those ****S turns to the other 6 standing with him and says........... "F#$K these chants, Im sick of hearing St George F@#King crap". And they all walk off. Now after about 5 minutes of debating whether we should go over there and set them straight, I decided to let it go and get on with enjoying the pre match entertainment.

As the night went along it got more and more frustrating and for the obvious reason, but it was nothing i didnt already expect. What got to me was, once the game had finished one of those Steelers **** HEADS decided to come over and start to put blame on certain people for the loss I.E nathan brown. NOW im not one of browns biggest fans, but to blame the loss on brown because he played for St George was what put me off.

I approach him and questioned his credibility and he started blabbing on about his version of the GST banner he had. And yes ofcourse... me being who I am, i lost my temper and told him to shuv his steelers in his arse. Some swear words were produced and after i pushed him the first time I decided to put him on his arse the second time.

Im sure this has upset some army members. But at the end of the day I have never seen this guy at OKI before and I have attended millions of WIN games since the merger. Its more annoying that though we are the St George Illawarra DRAGONS, they keep going on about the steelers and they direct their singing to us purely to upset us. To add to that, these guys are only about 17 or 18, so when the merger took place they were only 9 or 10, so the only reason they go on about the steelers so much is to cause trouble and piss us off. To add that, the only reason they have made a version GST for themselves is also to cause an issue.
I think its time for them to grow up and accept the changes like we have.

Now for my thread title. I am pretty much giving up on going to WIN from now on. I refuse to go there untill all these pro STEELERS get over it and accept the changes.Im sick of going to WIN and accepting the CRAP these arse hole Steelers guys keep throwing in our face. And this is not directed at all Illawarra supporters from pre merger days. just this small group of ********s that always make us look like a devided entity.

Also thank to the guys that backed me up when things got HOT. you know who you are. I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.