Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ozman, If you post that stupid pic 1 more time in any thread on this website it will be a very lengthy holiday for you...

I find it quite sickening that you post that over and over and think that its a witty troll or funny.....

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
View attachment 20289

osman is that not you commenting on the Liverpool FC Supporters Club facebook page?
you use the word "we" in a strange way, it seems as if you really are a liverpool supporter?

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Liverpool to play Melbourne Victory on July 24 at the mcg with over 80,000 expected. Can't wait

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
Ye, you just cant miss out on an opportunity like this.

I wonder if our mate Ozman is coming as well?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone wants a pre-sale access code, PM me.

"As a Football Family member we are giving you the opportunity to be the first to purchase your tickets for this match. The pre-sale period will run from 9am to 2pm tomorrow (Thursday April 11), by using the following promotional code:

How to Purchase

Online: www.ticketek.com.au/liverpool (online limit of 10 tickets per transaction)
In person: At any Ticketek agency – visit www.ticketek.com.au/agency for a list of locations
Ticketek Hotline: Call 132 849
For group bookings of 11 or more, call Ticketek Groups on 1300 364 001
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Thursday April 11 from 3pm onwards."

grk_adonis

THIS IS ANFIELD!
Reaction score
I got exactly the tickets I wanted...the football gods were with me today!! Its gonna be crazy!!...