Work Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously I think someone needs to write a book about it.

Some things that people shouldn't do:

* When you're sitting at your desk, having your lunch, why do people think it's ok to come up and talk shop? I'm EATING and I'm on my BREAK!

* When you're on the phone and someone comes up, sits there and waits for you to get off? I've seen you, acknowledged you - now go back to your desk and I will call you!

I didn't see this one, but a colleague of mine told me. In the guy's loo, you know the little space between two urinals, well 1 guy was STANDING there chatting work stuff whilst another guy was taking a pee. What the!?!?!

Any other scenarios that annoy you?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah.

When my sister calls me from work on the home number and decides to ask me.. "Are you home?"

A

Abz

I have this problem nearly everyday. I tell the guy "I gotta go, I'm nearly going to miss my train" and then he decides to bring something up JUST BEFORE I LEAVE and talk about it for 5 mins.

D

DoggyStylz

whats the go when i tell women to go clean the office kitchen, why do they get angry for? its their job FFS!

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I am eating lunch and the boss wants me to do something..

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Yeah.

When my sister calls me from work on the home number and decides to ask me.. "Are you home?"
my sisters a *** like that too, she calls me, I work in a busy store, and she always calls when im tyring to close up. And I tell her EVERY TIME that she should never call me at this time ever again >:(

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
When anonymous callers prank you and hang up.

lol, my bad.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
when im at work sleeping in my truck i HATE it when people wake me!!!! IM SLEEPIN OK???? yes even though i may be sleeping whilst gettin loaded.... lol

let me beee!!

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when people cant understand english!

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's an old guy at my work who always makes inappropriate sexual jokes, that's not cool.

It also annoys me when I'm on the phone (which is almost constantly) and someone walks into my office and waits, if I wanted you in my conversation I would have conferenced you in... now **** off.

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
well what do u think of this??????? there is a transvestite at work a man who dreeses as a girl and he/she/it uses the girls bathroom and i went it one time after him/her/it and the toilet seat was up... no joke i was disgusted... even tho he was dressed as a she it cant use the girls right????? surely?????

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got caught picking my nose and yeah.....

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when im at work sleeping in my truck i HATE it when people wake me!!!! IM SLEEPIN OK???? yes even though i may be sleeping whilst gettin loaded.... lol

let me beee!!
can i just say its ****ing awesome that u drive those huge trucks!!! girl power!

Senorita

fabulosa
Reaction score
can i just say its ****ing awesome that u drive those huge trucks!!! girl power!
i agree i get scared of driving a car lol let alone a truck... good on ya...

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i get told off for not wearing a tie...

does anyone here work in corporate/business see any males coming into the office without a tie?

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i get told off for not wearing a tie...

does anyone here work in corporate/business see any males coming into the office without a tie?
All the time.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when my fellow workmates start having a go at the bulldogs!!...i know i shouldnt bite but....

Izy

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah friday is casual day, but monday - thursday they dont wear ties aswell..

Liverpool MissK

Status
Not open for further replies.