Wearing other team jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every year some teams release new colourful jersies that look great,does anybody have or wear other team colours sometimes?What teams do you think have the best jersies?
I cant wear another teams top but does it matter to anybody else?
I liked the first Wests Tigers jersey when it came out in Storm style.

D

D0ggyStylz

I've only worn another teams colours once.
Was 03' when penrith won the gf. Bought one of those grandfinal winner t-shirts and wore it over my brothers house the day after the gf to pi$$ him off :grinning: He's a roosters fan.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
west ham utd, Socceroos ,Vietnam, Inter, Detroit Pistons

nah, i wouldnt wear any other teams jersey

Keefy

The Family Club
Reaction score
I like all the old retro jerseys! - I have often thought about getting a Newtown Jets jersey

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I wouldnt wear a jersey that didnt represent the bulldogs!! I'd wear Australia too!!
I got Australian and Greek soccer jersey

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
couldnt wear another rugby league teams jersey.

It would hold no meaning / significance.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
i will confess that i have wore the newtown jets jersey a few times

M

Makavelli

i wore a cowboys jersy on church st when they knocked out parra in the semis in 05 just to rub it in lol..

D

DoggyStylz

Do you know what your asking?, its like asking whether is it ok to sleep with your own sister?......it is deemed a mortal sin to wear other team's colours such as the Roosters jersey sponsored by the gay and lesbian mardi gras society

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Do you know what your asking?, its like asking whether is it ok to sleep with your own sister?......it is deemed a mortal sin to wear other team's colours such as the Roosters jersey sponsored by the gay and lesbian mardi gras society

You mean souths did you not read the article in the paper they set up a stand and everything they want to attract more gay supporters

D

DoggyStylz

You mean souths did you not read the article in the paper they set up a stand and everything they want to attract more gay supporters
ye i read it, but i still rekon there are more 'alternative lifestyle' supporters that follow roosters, been thru paddington lately?......

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Blacks is the other only jersey I wear.
you know where its at :p .. oh and ffsyou best keep wearing it when we lose games :nervous: :whacky:

i couldnt wear any other jersey other then my teams jerseys. ESPECIALLY not another countries jersey, thats just not right! *shakes head*. I'd then be caught seen in a Wallabies jersey :whacky:

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
I wear my Bradford jersey. My Test jersey, my Origin jersey and obviously my Dogs jerseys, but thats it.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
I would never wear another rugby leagues team jersey but i do own a 2006/7 Henry Arsenal jersey and a Lebron James Cavs jersey. Next i need to get a Gilbert Arenas and Byrant jersey.

Maza

Reaction score
Man Utd is the only other jersey I own. Doggies and Utd, that's all I need :grinning:

H

Haztrick

Nah, never. But I'll get an Australian and NSW Jersey and will wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.