Journo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Since *coughs* well respected and credible journalists scroll through this forum for information, I will dedicate a thread especially for them.

Please feel free to drop a *coughs* "credible" post for them to indulge themselves in.

LOL

Can someone sticky this very important thread :D

chadiwrx

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well here is what happened yesterday i was walking behind a bulldogs player (name withheld to save embarrassment) i was just about to tap him on the shoulder to say hi. He let go & ripped this enormous fart. He ended up tearing his shorts plus he was not wearing any underpants. :D

Dog-E

Purebreed
Reaction score
Well - I heard the other day - from an insider I know esconced deep inside John Howard's cabinet, so it MUST be true - that Hazem el Masri is Lebanese - but SHHHHHH! 'Bec & Buzz' will have a FIELD DAY with that one if they ever find out!!! Gotta go to the grave with that one people, ok - I'm just telling you 'cos I like your faces! :grinning:

Also heard a rumour - and I stress that this is JUST a rumour, so don't bite my head off here - that Luke Patten is crosseyed. Can't say I've ever noticed myself though........

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Hazem is LEBANESE!!!!!

WTF!

Next youl be telling me he was born in Tripoli!

M

Mr Miyagi

I also heard that AAD is really a roosters fan in disguise =)

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
jarrad hiskey is in love with a girl from the west.

but she wont have any of that- oh no!!!!

his best mate reni is secretly wining and dining her while SHE plays on HIM with PW ( name withheld for her safety)

all the meanwhile willie masons brother is a transvestiite who oftenn dresses up in womens clothes and wigs :p

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
I would rather lay down and have a semi reverse over my nuts than be a Roosters fan..
I dont think you will opt for that.

This is the journo thread. Please provide credible newsworthy stories about our beloved dogs. Please no rumours or innuendo.

Just pure fact.

Dog-E has made a great start.

H

Haztrick

Oh ok.. Sorry..

Well, I did hear that Steve Folkes, Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Sonny Bill Williams, Hazem El Masri, Matt Utai, Willie Tonga, Brad Morrin and Mason the dog are ready to walk out on the club.. Stay tuned for more.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Oh ok.. Sorry..

Well, I did hear that Steve Folkes, Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Sonny Bill Williams, Hazem El Masri, Matt Utai, Willie Tonga, Brad Morrin and Mason the dog are ready to walk out on the club.. Stay tuned for more.
I hear they have all been offered peanuts by the Bulldogs. Literally peanuts.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
jarrad hiskey is in love with a girl from the west.

but she wont have any of that- oh no!!!!

his best mate reni is secretly wining and dining her while SHE plays on HIM with PW ( name withheld for her safety)

all the meanwhile willie masons brother is a transvestiite who oftenn dresses up in womens clothes and wigs :p
:o PW omg!!!!!

What about NPW ffs :whacky:

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To any reporters reading this............

Just because you add "allegedly" to your bullsh!t doesnt mean you can keep on bullsh!tting.

Allegedly I hope every single one of you die a slow and painful death. Allegedly I wish you have colon cancer...............GO AND ALLEGEDLY F*** YOURSELF!

Allegedly yours,

DF

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hear they have all been offered peanuts by the Bulldogs. Literally peanuts.
What type of peanuts? The ones you have to peel yourself, the ones with that red skin on them? Or those hectic ones that have a crunchy coating?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
To any reporters reading this............

Just because you add "allegedly" to your bullsh!t doesnt mean you can keep on bullsh!tting.

Allegedly I hope every single one of you die a slow and painful death. Allegedly I wish you have colon cancer...............GO AND ALLEGEDLY F*** YOURSELF!

Allegedly yours,

DF
pier akerman will dedicate you a double page in the telu**** tomorrow

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
pier akerman can juggle my nuts in his mouth, just like his grandfather taught him

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*waits for "threats from a Bulldogs fan* to appear in the paper lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.