Why do ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarsh

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I saw a guy brushing his teeth while driving once. Absolutely cracked me up & really made up for having to be up at an ungodly hour. Actually it reminded me of Mr Bean

M

Mighty "O"

i dont do my makeup in the train i wake up early enough to do it at home and i wear clinique concealer, clinque foundation, clinique powder foundation, then eyeliner and mascara.

can't go out without all of that on

M

Mr Miyagi

i never do it on the train......i normally leave it for when i get top work early or at the deserted train station. :grinning:

the only reason i leave it until after i leave the house is because i walk a long distance to the station and it gets ruined anyway :p

:love:

i laugh when i see men shave in the car...imagine if i started shaving my legs at the bus stop? LOL
Id rather you give yourself a brazilian at the bus stop kurry :D

M

Mighty "O"

why? you have to see her hairy mutt first before it looks good and waxed.

hunt fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
DOn't usually wear makeup. I just couldn't be botherd and don't see the point. Sometimes i'll use a bit of conceler or maybe a bitta powder or some crap if i feel like or have pimples. But only times i've worn makeup is for my deb, formal and on the girls day out at the day spa.

Tarsh

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm not huge on make up. I only wear it to work or when i'm going out somewhere special. Very simple foundation with powder to set it, eyeshadow, mascara & lip gloss or lip stick depending on the occasion. The eyeshadow colour will change depending on the outfit but it is always natural for work

And like normal people i like to have it all on before i leave the house

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I just wear foundation, eyeshaddow, blush and lippy (yes im a real slacko) and because summer in good old North Queensland is an absolute biatch (Leesee, TDogg and a few others know what im talking about), I just stick with a dash of lippy because everything else sweats off me in no time at all...

I have a party trick too...

I can apply my lippy without even looking into a mirror (strange but true).

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I just wear foundation, eyeshaddow, blush and lippy (yes im a real slacko) and because summer in good old North Queensland is an absolute biatch (Leesee, TDogg and a few others know what im talking about), I just stick with a dash of lippy because everything else sweats off me in no time at all...

I can apply my lippy without even looking into a mirror (strange but true)
who cant?

if i wear makeup (besides lipgloss) ill usually just do foundation with bronzer a slight golden eyeshadow and bit of eyeliner/mascara, none of that cleopatra eyemakeup shiz. i hate heavy makeup, i can feel it clogging my skin every second. and if i was to apply makeup on a train id probably poke my eyeballs out.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
who cant?

if i wear makeup (besides lipgloss) ill usually just do foundation with bronzer a slight golden eyeshadow and bit of eyeliner/mascara, none of that cleopatra eyemakeup shiz. i hate heavy makeup, i can feel it clogging my skin every second. and if i was to apply makeup on a train id probably poke my eyeballs out.
Can i ask why do girls go to all this effort??
Maybe im the odd one but i love natural looking girls, when i see a girl with so much make up, it actually makes me wonder if they low self esteem or something. Tell me if im wrong or right girls

Tarsh

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unless you have fantastic skin i think light make up is best but it has to be almost as if you're not wearing anything

M

MrCharisma

i dont do my makeup in the train i wake up early enough to do it at home and i wear clinique concealer, clinque foundation, clinique powder foundation, then eyeliner and mascara.

can't go out without all of that on
Geez someone had to gloat

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can apply my lippy without even looking into a mirror (strange but true).
pffft, that's easy. my party trick is sticking a beer in my cleavage and still managing to drink it without a straw. now that's strange but true lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
haahhahaha leesee........its a good spot just to snuggle in there isnt it? :p

i dont undertsand everyone saying "ï only put foundation, blush, lippy, mascara and MAYBE some eyeshadow"

what other makeup is there to put on? LOL

if im having a good skin day i dont like alot of foundation, normally just some mascara and eyeliner aswell........i hate lipgloss and lipstick, unless on special occasions, i normally just stick to lil bit of liner to plump up :grinning: ( not trash bag purple liner either lol)

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Can i ask why do girls go to all this effort??
Maybe im the odd one but i love natural looking girls, when i see a girl with so much make up, it actually makes me wonder if they low self esteem or something. Tell me if im wrong or right girls
dude, its not like i do it everyday I only usually put makeup on if im going out somewhere (no not the mall or anything like that) or to a wedding or doing something formal.

I know girls that wear makeup every single day and I dont really see the point, Im not sure if low self esteem is exactly the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.