Missing Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what would you guys do if you suspected family to be taking money from you? ( not telling you if the family is close or distant either...)

now i dont want to go airing the dirty laundry, but i swear to god i had money in my wallet as i had withdrawn a lil a few days before and now i have NOTHING in there. and the only thing i have bought is a peach.

how do i go about asking if they took it?.....hopefully without them getting cut? should i just drop it and pretend im going nuts?
the thing is its not the first time my wallet has been lighter than i knew. can i spend money in my sleep without knowing?

man im in a pickle.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
Thats a hard one do you know anyone that needs money atm in your family or reasons why they may need it ?

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a hard one do you know anyone that needs money atm in your family or reasons why they may need it ?
um yea..... but they normally ask their newly employed younger 17 year old sister FIRST..... when they should earn more than me. ALOT MORE.

and i have theories about it too...

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
um yea..... but they normally ask their newly employed younger 17 year old sister FIRST..... when they should earn more than me. ALOT MORE.

and i have theories about it too...
Thats kind of hard you either have to catch them in the act or ask about it... Maybe start not keeping large amounts of cash in your wallet... are you SURE someone took it and you didnt spend it i sometimes forget then later remember it was on petrol or something like that

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats kind of hard you either have to catch them in the act or ask about it... Maybe start not keeping large amounts of cash in your wallet... are you SURE someone took it and you didnt spend it i sometimes forget then later remember it was on petrol or something like that
nah as i said i bought a peach and used coin for my train ticket...i use my card for other store stuff.

and i doubt it could have fallen out ...its in a different section that is closed.

:(:( but i dont want to go flying accusations coz there is a very higly chance it isnt true.... i dont knoooow. :(

M

Mr Miyagi

Beat up and torture all the suspects and find out that way =)

D

DJ ALMO

It's Your Bro His Betting them on the pool games i had with him lol

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's Your Bro His Betting them on the pool games i had with him lol
LOL nah nah my bros cool. he just asks for it straight out. LOL

even thought he should be RICH. hahaha

and i thought he was in love with his pool buddy. now i know why ;love: :p

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats just terrible if a family members taking money from you

he/she must have a secret cocaine addiction

M

Mr Miyagi

thats just terrible if a family members taking money from you

he/she must have a secret cocaine addiction
Maybe even heroin Kurry.
Just look around for anyone with any paraphernalia used for these illegal activities :D

Toey .H.C.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe even heroin Kurry.
Just look around for anyone with any paraphernalia used for these illegal activities :D
anythings possible in the st marys/mt druitt area. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be double sure you never put the money away or spent it,if your sure somebody took it,dont have a spak attack just keep it to yourself and work out who it was and when you are definately sure, you will have years of fun with little pay backs here and there,there are lots of things you can do so just bide your time as frustrating as it is now.

DoggyGirl

>Sylvana
Reaction score
this may be too personal but i've found with friends that have money going missing, usually a member of the family has a "habit"

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only people that would steal off their own families usually have something to really be ashamed of- an addiction of either drugs or gambling. My brother stole thousands off my grandmother who use to live with us and stashed her money in her bedroom. That was 10 years ago, and he still has the same gambling problem. He is 31 years old and has nothing to his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.