Sheik Al Hilaly's New Ridiculous comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Apparently Muslims have more right to be in Australia than Australians because Australians are convicts. Did Muslims fight wars for this country? last i checked they didn't.

And for the Australian born Middle Eastern Muslims, i guess you're all convicts too because you too are Australian.

Not here to cause offence, but honestly this bloke is either on hard drugs or was born with a penis lodged in his brain.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
well i watched the show on satellite on tuesday morning and i thought he was going to far...

misunderstood? well he never thinks before he speaks...

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
something is telling me this guy loves the controversy and attention his speech brings. motive for it all prehaps?

to prevent from being attacked as a racist, or a redneck....im just going to say he is questionable in his theories.

pffft, how about try to spend his time mediating and bringing peace, other than segregating the two "sides" more.

i want to say so much right now....about how there is a war in his country because of this whole "better than you" mind set, and what not....but i wont.

when will people learn, australia is for everyone...

*breath kurry, breath*

M

MikeyP..

YAY! he is making things worse...:nervous: :nervous: >:( >:( ...

he should just leave it as it is and stop hatin...

The Custard

I'm Batman.
Reaction score
Sheik slams Australia
Thursday Jan 11 18:00 AEDT
By ninemsn staff

Muslim cleric Sheik Taj Aldin Alhilali branded Australians liars and excused gang ******s in an interview aired on Egyptian television this week.

The controversial religious leader also claimed in the interview that Muslims had more right to live in Australia than those descended from convicts.

RELATED LINKS
VIDEO: Sheik strikes again
The sheik's comments come just months after he compared scantily clad women to uncovered meat and said such women should blame themselves if they were raped.

"Their values [Australia's] are upside down. They have no democracy, no freedom. They are the worst liars and unjust people," the sheik said in the Arabic-language interview.

Alhilali also defended the Muslim men convicted of Sydney's gang rapes, a position that has caused controversy in the past.

"They arranged to meet in a public park at 2 or 3 am in the morning, and it (the sex) was agreed on," he said.

Alhilali also poured scorn on Australia's convict history and seemed to suggest Muslims were in Australia long before the British settled here in 1788.

"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet."

The latest controversy angered commentators, who told A Current Affair the sheik promoted bigotry and hatred within his community.

Commentator Andrew Bolt told ACA that the sheik needed to be stopped.

"For more than 20 years he's been saying things like this, and worse, and he's still the leading mufti - the leading imam in Australia - what does it say about Muslims in Australia that this man continues after all he's done to represent them," Bolt said.

"He's been protected by too many people for too long."

The sheik is overseas and unavailable for comment.

Maza

Reaction score
He needs to get out of Australia... He won't be tolerated by many Muslims for much longer let alone anyone who isn't of Muslim faith. Absolute rubbish.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He needs to get out of Australia... He won't be tolerated by many Muslims for much longer let alone anyone who isn't of Muslim faith. Absolute rubbish.
its obvious that this idea isnt held by all muslims but he makes some people think it is

Maza

Reaction score
Yeh, the people who believe the media. Which is a whole lot more people than those who don't believe everything the media portrays.

As Bulldogs supporters we should all know that better than anyone.

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeh, the people who believe the media. Which is a whole lot more people than those who don't believe everything the media portrays.

As Bulldogs supporters we should all know that better than anyone.
exactly..........

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
"Australia is no longer Anglo-Saxon. We've been in Australia longer than them. Islam is deep rooted in the Australian soil. Islam was here before the English fleet."
yep... this bloke is DEFINITELY on the mary-jane... :rolleyes:

Islam was here before the English fleet???
OMG!?!?!? Were the aborigines really MUSLIM????

WOW! thats a new one! :o

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** off Sheik.. if he doesnt like us so much why on earth is the **** living here? Go back where u ****in came from

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
well i watched the show on satellite on tuesday morning and i thought he was going to far...

misunderstood? well he never thinks before he speaks...
Im sure he isnt really the idiot he makes out to be, well im hoping mainly cause if he ACTUALLY means what he says, he doesnt deserve to breathe.

BTW Napper, My Uncle was in WWII, he used to tell me scary stories

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
hmm... i dont know about that man...

see... anyone who thinks that Islam was well-established in Australia before 1788, when the first fleet (convicts) came here... then they've got buckleys in their head...

Seriously, would any Aborigine (or Indigenous Australian) who knows anything about their heritage, even MENTION Islam? .. you tell me??

buster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
but he is right about one thing......anglo-saxons did come out as convicts and muslims paid their way........(i'm not muslim)

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
but he is right about one thing......anglo-saxons did come out as convicts and muslims paid their way........(i'm not muslim)

Not all anglo-saxons.... my family came out here because they were captains on one of the ships so they never came out as convicts.... and convicts in those days got the title for stupid things like stealing bread to feed starving families they were also battlers

Status
Not open for further replies.