Cameron Ciraldo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that he played Tracey at fullback after naming him on the wing and critta went to centre I respect that. He has our goal line defence as good as most teams in the comp.

Dropping hutch for sexton is much muchness. Let’s not forget sexton only had 1 game at the titans last year. People are making it out like he was pushing for the 7 at the panthers. He wasn’t in the frame at the titans. Maybe he will make some better decisions when on the attack. Hutch is the show and go master it seems. But neither is a top 20 half in the comp. Maybe Taaffe gets a shot next week? Ballsey move if he does it. Let’s not forget he is under pressure from fans and media. So these close losses count for him. Imagine he makes wholesale changes every week like niff nuffs want.

He passed my concern with Tracey. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Tracey came fit if things weren’t different with our round 1 team. hutch and salmon are under performing. But we started the year minus 3 props (patolo, Sutton, fafita). Paosa got knocked out second game and only just returned. Knight is a passenger and rightly so has played reserves most of the year. Roster has flaws in it and with injuries we can’t pluck players out. We aren’t panthers or rooster who have 25 nrl calibre players. We might have 16 nrl standard players and 8 fringe players.

He is a rookie coach and learning. But I’d rather let him grow with the team. No one can deny we are better then last year and better then the year before. Fair enough not massive steps forwards but in the famous sporting phrase, you need to trust the process. Flange went into dragons, wanted changes and started picking up other clubs rejects. That worries me more. If my life depended on it. I’d rather Gus be in charge of setting up pathways and juniors (helped roosters, panthers and to a lesser extent warriors to the top of the table). And ciro is the batch of the next wave of young coaches. Does he have flaws yes. But he is not experienced. If in 3 years we still see salmon, hutch, knight, patolo, Sutton, Wilson, Turpin, sexton in the 22 man team list then that is a worry.

Kiraz on the wing made 270m the other day? Need to respect that back 5. Xerri set up Jac in the first nrl outing to 2 tries. He isn’t a bad coach. Just the fans have unrealistic expectations not realising that we were a basket case of a club. But we are incrementally getting better.
Really intelligent post bro, and a really good summation of where we are at as a club. The fixation around individual players some have, with out taking an overall view of the team all ways makes me laugh, and that fixation changes from week to week, month to month, year to year. Posts like yours give me hope for our supporter base. Cheers.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Really intelligent post bro, and a really good summation of where we are at as a club. The fixation around individual players some have, with out taking an overall view of the team all ways makes me laugh, and that fixation changes from week to week, month to month, year to year.
Unless its Burton its always Burtons fault......LOL

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tassie. I think I told you before and it still stands that what I like about you is you see the good in everyone and everything and your posts are so cool and some make me smile and cheer me up, and you know we are pretty similar because I only state my point view and respect everyone eses right to say whatever they want. without abusing them until I'm provoked by someone abusing me for stating my point of view and then i retaliate, and I also don't like throwing the word troll easily, but I already had a similar run in with Maroondog as Wendog33 did, in another thread ,so when Maroondog says to me "I must have two dicks because i can't be that stupid playing with one" just because I gave my opinion that CC should replace Hutch with Sexton then I felt the need to retaliate and called him a troll and I was just advising Wendog 33 to ignore him because you can't win with people that as you said are so staunch in their views that if anybody dares to disagree they feel the need throw abuse
Got your response exactly right Blue and White.

Slowly but surely the aggressive baiting, trolling harrassers are being invited to leave The Kennel. There's no placce for them here anymore.

We can state our opinions on the future on the club, the coach, selections, tactics, anything reasonable at all, without being subjected to overbearing narcissists abusing posters bc they vehemently disagree with a different opinion.

Best everyone ignore as you suggested.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Getting my Laugh React quota up hehe. Thanks ol mate

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So true mate. Maroon twists what is said to suit his Neanderthal agenda and toxic aggression. I have had so many DMs about his fake outrage who have also summed him up and know I don't have to explain my love for the Bulldogs and live and breathe for their success. Everyone knows he feels he needs to take up the mantle of triggered Kennel policeman and abuse and use foul language at fellow Kennellers. Just a sad fool and so is the other devil dill who runs in to protect him and his agenda where he blames me for getting him chucked off the ManU thread.

Just simpletons who target me over all the other far far more derotatory posts on here. I've copped it from other toxic guys on here too but then I know there's others have as well such as yourself.

Thanks for standing up but I'd hate for you too to get singled out on an ongoing basis.

Both are better ignored by anyone who wants to honestly discuss Bulldogs issues.
Thanks Wendog, in all my years on the Kennel, I've come to realize that these Trolls and Keyboard Bullies thrive on the reactions to their posts, and we have to choices, one is to react and get into profound slinging matches with them until they run out of wit or two just ignore them and that really seems to infuriate them if you don't take the bait, Anyway Wendog , I really enjoy your posts and we seem to share the same view in a lot of our club matters, so let's keep having our input and don't let the Turkeys bring us down
1713059980128.png

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really doesn’t bother me @Tassie Devil, it’s just a derogatory term used by some on here when they have run out of ideas to validate their point of view. It’s juvenile but it is what it is, being called a Troll by people who don’t know any better is like water off a ducks back to me, What does matter to me is that our dogs are on the up with the right coach and structures in place to take us back to the top, If some think that’s Trolling I’ll be Trolling on.
1713061138206.png

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tell you what, being called a person with two dicks is hardly a negative. Man what I'd do for 2 dicks. Imagine the freak on you'd get with multiple women for no other reason than having 2 dicks. Fuck you @maroondog72 for not using such warm and considerate words with me!

Those two have a running fued if you don't know that already ...

He's not a troll tho, I can assure you of that. Me on the other hand, I love to shit stir so plenty of people will call me a troll.
Really, I thought he was having a go at me when he said I was stupid so I told him 'I would rather have 2 dicks than no balls like him' and called him a 'soft cock and a troll" Guess what? Tassie we do have a lot in common cause I'm a shit Stirrer too, however I just shit stir people that shit stir me first so I wouldn't say that makes me a Troll, Oops Sorry there's that word troll again sorry to offend, you're right not cool to say troll.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Troll isn't an affectionate word on here mate, and I wasn't alluding to your use of the word but someone else's
Oh! By the way Tassie I know those two having a running battle between them, but being a true Bulldog supporter, I hate to see someone being the underdog so if you are going to support Morondog then I will support Wendog33, It looks like tag team now Baby! but I still love you Tassie and always will, (you make me smile)
1713071142284.png

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wendy is far from.rue underdog mate. She's got the mods and most of the Kennel in her back pocket!

I'll definitely be up for the tag team match. Can we make it mud wrestling?

I've always been turned on my chicks wrestling in mud, so maybe there will be some positives from Wendy then? Maybe?
since when does Wendy ever have us in her pocket? If that was the game she would be admin lol… honestly get on chatting about other rubbish

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh! By the way Tassie I know those two having a running battle between them, but being a true Bulldog supporter, I hate to see someone being the underdog so if you are going to support Morondog then I will support Wendog33, It looks like tag team now Baby! but I still love you Tassie and always will, (you make me smile)
View attachment 106480
As you can see Blue and White, these guys are delusional and obsessed.

All interactions with them are initiated by them and very personal mentioning me by name constantly. It's nothing but pure harassment.

I want nothing to do with them but still they just can't seem to accept that.

As I've advised many a good bloke on here, pls don't get involved with them. They will turn on you and harass you also. I don't want your interactions with fellow Kennellers to be spoilt. It's very important to joy the site and not be baited and harassed by them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
since when does Wendy ever have us in her pocket? If that was the game she would be admin lol… honestly get on chatting about other rubbish
Mate the constant belittling by this tag team of derangers should be dealt with.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
You're a fucking nutter. You really are Wendy.

You say this with a straight face, then complain about people leaving emojis on your post to the point of having posters banned for doing it?

You say this with a straight face, but then jump into conversations e.g. the Man United farce, that have absolutely nothing to do with you and stir up shit.

I never blamed you for getting me banned from the Man United thread! Stop making shit up. That was all me. I took responsibility then and do now.

Now. Again. I never popped at you in this thread. I actually replied to your comment in a civil way discussing the Dogs. You never replied, but just went on to take this "Victim is me" route you always do.

Please stop as this is actually an interesting thread for me with a heap of good views and takes. Don't destroy it and have it locked like you do so many others.

Please!
Well stop with your harrassment and get on with your posts. Surely I dont have to feature in almost all of them!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
To bring this thread back on topic, for me CC is definitely the man to take us back to the top.

Absolutely love the processes and structures he's bringing back to the Dogs, as these are building the foundations of future success.

Get why people want immediate results, but we need to be patient and trust the process. We'll get there, especially with CC and Taylor at the helm

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As you can see Blue and White, these guys are delusional and obsessed.

All interactions with them are initiated by them and very personal mentioning me by name constantly. It's nothing but pure harassment.

I want nothing to do with them but still they just can't seem to accept that.

As I've advised many a good bloke on here, pls don't get involved with them. They will turn on you and harass you also. I don't want your interactions with fellow Kennellers to be spoilt. It's very important to joy the site and not be baited and harassed by them.
You’ve mentioned my name in almost every thread in here today lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fact that he played Tracey at fullback after naming him on the wing and critta went to centre I respect that. He has our goal line defence as good as most teams in the comp.

Dropping hutch for sexton is much muchness. Let’s not forget sexton only had 1 game at the titans last year. People are making it out like he was pushing for the 7 at the panthers. He wasn’t in the frame at the titans. Maybe he will make some better decisions when on the attack. Hutch is the show and go master it seems. But neither is a top 20 half in the comp. Maybe Taaffe gets a shot next week? Ballsey move if he does it. Let’s not forget he is under pressure from fans and media. So these close losses count for him. Imagine he makes wholesale changes every week like niff nuffs want.

He passed my concern with Tracey. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Tracey came fit if things weren’t different with our round 1 team. hutch and salmon are under performing. But we started the year minus 3 props (patolo, Sutton, fafita). Paosa got knocked out second game and only just returned. Knight is a passenger and rightly so has played reserves most of the year. Roster has flaws in it and with injuries we can’t pluck players out. We aren’t panthers or rooster who have 25 nrl calibre players. We might have 16 nrl standard players and 8 fringe players.

He is a rookie coach and learning. But I’d rather let him grow with the team. No one can deny we are better then last year and better then the year before. Fair enough not massive steps forwards but in the famous sporting phrase, you need to trust the process. Flange went into dragons, wanted changes and started picking up other clubs rejects. That worries me more. If my life depended on it. I’d rather Gus be in charge of setting up pathways and juniors (helped roosters, panthers and to a lesser extent warriors to the top of the table). And ciro is the batch of the next wave of young coaches. Does he have flaws yes. But he is not experienced. If in 3 years we still see salmon, hutch, knight, patolo, Sutton, Wilson, Turpin, sexton in the 22 man team list then that is a worry.

Kiraz on the wing made 270m the other day? Need to respect that back 5. Xerri set up Jac in the first nrl outing to 2 tries. He isn’t a bad coach. Just the fans have unrealistic expectations not realising that we were a basket case of a club. But we are incrementally getting better.
Would you give a shot to partnering Burton with his junior NSWs half?

He can't be worse than hutch. Plus it just might free up Burton to becoming a running 5/8th that everyone is hoping he might be?

IMO I think the knights game would be perfect to try them out. They are very beatable. This week's back 5 have to stay, our forwards are doing better than we all expected.

Hutch is the obvious weakest link and I'm afraid it's going to be Perham 2.0.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Would you give a shot to partnering Burton with his junior NSWs half?

He can't be worse than hutch. Plus it just might free up Burton to becoming a running 5/8th that everyone is hoping he might be?

IMO I think the knights game would be perfect to try them out. They are very beatable. This week's back 5 have to stay, our forwards are doing better than we all expected.

Hutch is the obvious weakest link and I'm afraid it's going to be Perham 2.0.
I hope ponga plays that hip pointer will make him a massive liability.