OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hutchinson, Burton and Mahoney let the side down badly in the last 10 minutes. The side a game manager and fast. The middle forwards were solid, though Hughes will be given a holiday by the judiciary, hopefully King and Morrin return next week. Pissed with Hughes for that tackle though and how come Patolo didn't come back on?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So you blokes where expecting hutch to turn into prime Thurston against Melbourne tonight? lol we all fucking know we don’t have a decent half at the club and the six seven nine and one of Melbourne are all top three in their position and they beat us by two fucking points FFS
Oh Ur 100% correct.. I said the same thing to the Mrs. That's Australia's and Nz est players right there but the point is we don't have someone to manage us to a win.

Fcuk Hutch, the fact we are relying on him is fukn putrid tbh.

For a guy like Gus Gould, Mr connection's to leave us with someone like Hutch to ice our games nahhhhhh

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh Ur 100% correct.. I said the same thing to the Mrs. That's Australia's and Nz est players right there but the point is we don't have someone to manage us to a win.

Fcuk Hutch, the fact we are relying on him is fukn putrid tbh.

For a guy like Gus Gould, Mr connection's to leave us with someone like Hutch to ice our games nahhhhhh
So how would you have gotten a top 5 halfback to a bottom three side? Just curious.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can’t believe there people complaining. We were tipped to get absolutely belted tonight. That’s the best we played all year. On that form we flog knights next week
If we have anything left in the tank..

Plus honestly I look at our starting line up and reckon we can match most teams if the effort is there.

We have an NRL quality line up and we play to our strengths.

Our issue is plain as day.. we don't have anyone to direct this footy team.

DFLWatto

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That left edge is getting more and more dangerous each game. I just hope ciraldo swaps in sexton so we can stop allowing hutchison to crush our plays. It almost seems like he’s throwing games at this point

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah me to. Frustrated, like after the Souffs game. 3 tries each. Not putting blame on Burton tonight. He did kick a couple from the sideline last week in awful conditions which proved the difference.
Yeah, both misses were "wrong side" and bang on the sideline. Most kickers would be 50/50 on those.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Never mind a TOP 5 halfback! Just get the BOTTOM 5 halfback to reserve-grade or England, where he belongs!
Don’t disagree but that’s not the point I was making. Taffe might be an option but we’ll see I guess.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Storm $1.10
Bulldogs $7.00
That's not the reason they were allowed to lay over the ruck, peel of the player whilst holding onto the ball till the last min..

Disgraceful....I honestly don't lose my cool during games but I lossed my voice tonight at the amount of times I loosed my shit calling for a 6 again or a penalty.

I think we got one.

Also was Grant offside at the scrum when he kocned the ball down? Could have been easy 2 points.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.