OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We should be coming back into the 2nd half a lot more confident and ready to grind this game into a win. No reasons why we can't do that. We have proven that our defense and go forward without errors means we dominate field position! We showed that for many patches in the first half.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Seriously - u cnts are delusional. Hutch is getting paid $300k odd and is playing like it. Burton gets paid $800k and would be line ball in reserves atm.

U put shit on the guy who is at least trying (but is shit) and its a free pass for good ole passenger Burto.

And I smoke too many cones? (Well I do but thats beside the point)....
Burton is his putrid self,
Hutch needs to be sacked at half time,
Xerri needs to go back to reserves to learn to pass.

Only one doing anything is Kikau the poor bastard.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have showed plenty of ticker. Scramble and line speed is excellent considering all the new faces. I’m concerned the flood gates will open in the second half. Hope I’m wrong.
Let’s go dogs.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
In fairness critta is trying to create something as Hutchinson is not doing anything, they are getting bunched and no room cause he’s to slow.
look on the others side.
few breaks there as kiks and burto straightening up or passing early.
hutch setting up for a picnic with his mates.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just worried that by the 60 min we run out of gas, when we keep holding them out without scoring and the flood gates open. We would be a much better side with an actual Halfback. I've supported Hutch but I can no longer defend him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am really starting to believe that CC has the goods. We are night and day compared to last year and are slowly getting our “Mongrel” back.

10 nil should be 6-4. Coates circus act was bullshit and JAC should have got airborne..Considering we are missing a couple from last week I think we should be happy with where are are at.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kiki an fox have been our best players. Xerri doing good too. The left side is where our points will come
From.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left edge has looked good and dangerous, just couldn’t finish off good work by Burto and Kiks, with JAC stepping into touch and Xerri could have iced those other opportunities, but can’t be too critical since he’s been out 4 years.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I am really starting to believe that CC has the goods. We are night and day compared to last year and are slowly getting our “Mongrel” back.

10 nil should be 6-4. Coates circus act was bullshit and JAC should have got airborne..Considering we are missing a couple from last week I think we should be happy with where are are at.
that’s my point ! We would have been 20-0 last year, missing heaps of players and still it’s only 10-0 I can definitely feel we can win this !

Status
Not open for further replies.