How Good..

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it too see the Rabbits on their knees? Wing nut is fucked, hung out to dry by the fat boy. I heard today that demetriou tried to give a team award to Fatrell for his tackle on JAC but some of the other Souths players jacked up because it was an illegal hit and a grub move. I do feel sorry for Cam Murray though… give him a call Gus.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it too see the Rabbits on their knees? Wing nut is fucked, hung out to dry by the fat boy. I heard today that demetriou tried to give a team award to Fatrell for his tackle on JAC but some of the other Souths players jacked up because it was an illegal hit and a grub move. I do feel sorry for Cam Murray though… give him a call Gus.
LOLL Is that award thing legit?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Seems to have put all he’s eggs in the latrell basket. It has backfired massively. I agree for them to do anything u need a firing Latrell, just not gonna happen

Burgler

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sounds like he let the patients run the asylum. Another rookie coach that’s been chewed up and spat out. If true, Back to being an assistant like many others before him. Just shows when you get the chance you really have to nail it, the contrast of Bellamy who put standards above players seems to have worked, just takes balls

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would have been even better if that **** Sutton didn't cheat us out of a win... Seeing those fuckers 0-5 with the real possibility of going 0-9 would have been amazing.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like he let the patients run the asylum. Another rookie coach that’s been chewed up and spat out. If true, Back to being an assistant like many others before him. Just shows when you get the chance you really have to nail it, the contrast of Bellamy who put standards above players seems to have worked, just takes balls
Don’t feel sorry for dimitreou he shit on a lot of people and players to make himself an NRL coach, you reap what you sow.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don’t feel sorry for dimitreou he shit on a lot of people and players to make himself an NRL coach, you reap what you sow.
I don't know or have heard of any rumours about him. But he's always looked like a smug smart arse motherfucker who strikes me as a "don't you know who I am" type of guy.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Demetripoo is one of those guys you wonder how he became a head coach… the blokes a clown. He’s pretty much the definition of weak gutted dog, you can’t take him serious. Whingy whiny flog

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep he's scared of saying shit to Latrine when he should be prepared to win without him, as a consequence the rest are relying on him as well