OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The dogs just need to win some games..that was the theme of the week. Well they fucken done that..they came out and won it in the first half. Roosters have the best team on paper in the comp. I can’t believe we won tbh before the game I’d hoped we’d win and we’d be competitive. A few days will pass and the emotion will go and wel go to Melbourne and play to win and not to compete

DoggiesHOOHAA

Waterboy
Reaction score
such a nerve dump with little dopamine to follow. can't celebrate that, feels shitty.

Composure in defence was great first half, but quickly crumbled with HIA's, injuries, and above all, a lack of effort.

Embarrassing.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone on here happy with this win is not a bulldogs supporter….. just mentally retarded fuckwitt
Cheering and dribbling while slapping yourself in the head trying to clap this shit show just shows you have no idea

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Despite getting the two points we lost more than we gained with that second half.

Hope all the fellas on both teams that copped head knocks are okay. They all looked rough.

On to next week. Gonna have to be much better against a full strength storm side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What did we learn? Crichton has to remain in the centres otherwise our defensive structure crumbles.

Taafe is improving fast ! Two weeks in a row he has played really well.

Kikau can be a massive force if he wants to.

Mann is so underrated!

Our forwards can match it with other packs even though they lack size

Go the dogs! No one expected that win!

707_2Belmore

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a fan of Critta at FB but I also wanna see him play there on a dry track.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are ***** really gunna pretend that the ref did not do everything to get the roosters back into it… fkn lucky we had a big enough lead.
I was about to mention that.
I feel like that game was stage managed by the ref.
first half, were smoking them, off the back of forcing mistakes, high completions and good ball movement.
second half, we were still completing well, still good line speed, but we’re giving away 6 agains and penalties. Once they had momentum, we went onto our shell and it was hard to stop.
Happy to win, but there’s plenty of work to do.
BTW Cirro didn’t look happy.