OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Idk if this is true but the Talking League podcast said, Tracey came here to play fb. Seeing Xerri is 18th man. There might be possibility of a late switch with Taaffe. I can’t see it happening so soon as Tracey has had no preseason.
Kiraz confirmed he's playing centre this week. You would think Taffee has 1-2 more games at fullback and if he still sucks Tracey will shift back there. JAC injury might buy Taffee a bit of time.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bronson to centre that’s what I said yeah. I doubt we’d move critta to wing bro.. based off what you’ve said there who’d be the other centre?
Be critta and xerri centres kiraz and Wilson wing
Tracey fullback

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Why are we looking at bottom 3?? I see us finishing above more than 2 teams. Easily too
I think we're 50/50 with Tiger who are the worst team in the competition this year. Titan roster too good for us and Shane Flanagan's a top experienced coach which will be the difference between us and them (throw on top their 7 and middles). It's going to be a long year for us - spoon potential. Anything else is wishful thinking imo. You can say I'm being negative but it's the truth.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Taffe needs to be benched 1000% Tracey should be the full back over him any day of the week stronger taller and catch he goes hard and it showed when he replaced will Kennedy

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we're 50/50 with Tiger who are the worst team in the competition this year. Titan roster too good for us and Shane Flanagan's a top experienced coach which will be the difference between us and them (throw on top their 7 and middles). It's going to be a long year for us - spoon potential. Anything else is wishful thinking imo. You can say I'm being negative but it's the truth.
Agree

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah look we have allot more marquee players than any of those sides there's no way we're finishing bottom 3 with the amount of premiership winners we've got on the books. Fully fit Xerri waiting for his chance to do some hard Carries.
As for coaching Gould said Cc is a far better head coach than Flanagan so we're not short anything coaching wise?

Sent from my iPhone using The Kennel mobile app

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why are we looking at bottom 3?? I see us finishing above more than 2 teams. Easily too
We should beat Titans and a lot of other teams IF we get our fingers out. If a few calls went our way against parra we could've won.

Sent from my SM-X200 using Tapatalk

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah look we have allot more marquee players than any of those sides there's no way we're finishing bottom 3 with the amount of premiership winners we've got on the books. Fully fit Xerri waiting for his chance to do some hard Carries.
As for coaching Gould said Cc is a far better head coach than Flanagan so we're not short anything coaching wise?

I don't think Ciraldo should be a NRL head coach (Baz 2.0) and there's a night and day difference between Ciraldo and Flanagan. I don't see how we can persist with someone for much longer who's stuffing up team selections and constantly getting the worst out of their players.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well he's more an assistant to the GM at this stage of proceedings. If Gould would at some point give him control of the team who knows he may surprise us fingers crossed

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For a team that struggles gee we get lots of air time on NRL360

Status
Not open for further replies.