Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
taaffe passed to him when he was practically amputated. How the fuck can you be that dumb

Obviously there was no message sent out to the players about Fox's injury or any plan passed on from the coach to implement Plan B if he couldn't continue and advise any positional changes that may have been required?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously there was no message sent out to the players about Fox's injury or any plan from the coach to implement Plan B if he couldn't continue?
Oh cc isn’t innocent in all this, no way. But all you had to do was see with your own eyes. He wasn’t lifting his shoulder up at all.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh cc isn’t innocent in all this, no way. But all you had to do was see with your own eyes. He wasn’t lifting his shoulder up at all.
Fox did after all indicate he was injured and unable to continue and called to the trainer?

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% Marly “Team First” means exactly that, the second you are unable to fulfill your obligations to the team it’s your responsibility to GTFO
Which is exactly why I can't understand why he wasn't pulled. Between Ciraldo, the assistants and trainers someone should've said Josh needed to get off and pulled him. It dragged on way longer than it needed to.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cartwright dusted him up. If you watch the replay you might facepalm like I did.

Addo-Cacabum could have run at Lussick, instead he sprints directly into a big body like Cartwright. Not smart.

Guarantee if it was a Parra back and they saw Mahoney in the line they'd look to make first contact on him not on Preston or Kikau.
Taafe threw him a faceball and he was about a yard from the defender mate , not much a man on 1 arm can do hahahha

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which is exactly why I can't understand why he wasn't pulled. Between Ciraldo, the assistants and trainers someone should've said Josh needed to get off and pulled him. It dragged on way longer than it needed to.
Nah waist to shoulder is the players call unless a bone Is sticking out, below the waist or neck up is treated with way more caution. He waved the trainer off so play on.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Soft tissue injury WTF. I’ve had compound fractures of both arms and legs, seperate occasions. Deal with it mate. I’ve played footy with broken and fractured fingers etc. My misses is occupational therapist and laughed when I said was soft tissue. She was like wow really!!!!!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m embarrassed now for Fox, it’s not even a tear from what I know

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Soft tissue injury WTF. I’ve had compound fractures of both arms and legs, seperate occasions. Deal with it mate. I’ve played footy with broken and fractured fingers etc. My misses is occupational therapist and laughed when I said was soft tissue. She was like wow really!!!!!
Probably wants to get traded for being soft knowing the club don't want soft players.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The longer he is out, the better it is for the club. We gain xerri next week at centre and pushes Kiraz to wing.

Based on how JAC has been playing last season or 2, we lose absolutely nothing.

I think his time at the club is going to come to an end this year. Isnt worth the 500k plus salary he is on
Tell me you have no idea about rugby without telling me you have no idea about rugby, Fox is world class

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Probably wants to get traded for being soft knowing the club don't want soft players.
Strange hey. I thought was bad when viewing. Maybe ac joint, get it needled etc like other players. Then we deal with it. But to hear soft tissue, and I’m no expert but my misses saying wow really, and she’s watching game going the poor thing!!!! She deals with these injuries that’s her job, not through footy, and she laughed. Again all injuries can be different I get that, but on face value

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m embarrassed now for Fox, it’s not even a tear from what I know
I am embarrassed for the people on here that tried to turn this into an opportunity to spear the coaching staff, trainers and coach and all they achieved was exposing how little they understand about the game.