2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans is a holiday camp.

Des must be loving the warmer weather and counting his millions.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wow... Flanagan Jr "it's great here, it's the most confident and safe I've felt at a club since I've been at the Roosters"
Speak volumes about our club doesn't it especially holding the Roosters in higher regard than us after they punted him and all the stories that got a run from that.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan in 1 game got more out of Kyle Flanagan & RFM than CC did in a whole season.
RFM barely did shit all for us! He would take a hit up, runsideways and lose it!

Time will tell when they play a top 8 side

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
RFM barely did shit all for us! He would take a hit up, runsideways and lose it!

Time will tell when they play a top 8 side
Doesn't matter if they play a top 8 side or not. The fact is they played better tonight than in any game last season & by a big margin.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... Flanagan Jr "it's great here, it's the most confident and safe I've felt at a club since I've been at the Roosters"
Speak volumes about our club doesn't it especially holding the Roosters in higher regard than us after they punted him and all the stories that got a run from that.
Jnr literally cried in a media conference whilst at the dogs..... Enough said

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Based off what I've seen in the opening rounds. Storm & Parra are top 4.

Sharts maybe, Warriors are still bottling games.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Doesn't matter if they play a top 8 side or not. The fact is they played better tonight than in any game last season & by a big margin.
Fact is another coach got a better performance out of them that long suffering Bulldogs fans have been waiting to see from them.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Whats that say about the club, more to come on this i imagine
All we need now is for Topine to join Dragons and wait for Buzz' article about the 3 big improvers who left Gus, CC and the Bulldogs to resurrect their careers.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hasler is a has been won’t take titans to the promised land.
They were playing without their most important player in Foran, their second best forward in Fifita & their fullback. Take out 3 of the best players from any team & they would struggle.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were playing without their most important player in Foran, their second best forward in Fifita & their fullback. Take out 3 of the best players from any team & they would struggle.
True but still had some decent cattle. Being generous with Foran. They were playing a bottom 3 team from last year and got belted at home.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s why you don’t sign another unproven rookie coach

All the fuckwits that bagged flannel snr and didn’t want him cos he’s a drug cheat snr give yourselves an uppercut

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lomax was insanely good, Dragons gave them a fair beating the second 40 and may not be the easybeats some thought hmmm ..
as for the ex Dogs players, fuck them lol

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jnr literally cried in a media conference whilst at the dogs..... Enough said
Did Junior mention in his post game interview his dad was telling TBaz how to play him? No wonder he feels safe at his new club. Would love to see Flannos reaction if Zac Lomax dad started making phone calls