WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He would be a great recruit he is still young and a gun runs hard big hits but he is tied to his brothers I would say Taylan may would join roosters next year with manu leaving and suallii unless Gus can get both some how

I was spewing when Canterbury pulled the contract from him

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was really clear to me in the Roosters Vegas game vs Broncos was how much better May was over Leniu….& Leniu is getting something like $700K from the chooks. Leniu is a 2 or 3 time premiership winner so that’s in his favour in terms of market value but May outplayed him on Sunday - He looked good against a very good Broncos pack.

His brother Taylan also made a strong comeback from injury vs Wigan, he looks a talent - package deal $1M per season is fair game in my eyes. But if it’s just Terrell, I’d offer him $2M over 3yrs or $2.8M over 4yrs.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was really clear to me in the Roosters Vegas game vs Broncos was how much better May was over Leniu….& Leniu is getting something like $700K from the chooks. Leniu is a 2 or 3 time premiership winner so that’s in his favour in terms of market value but May outplayed him on Sunday - He looked good against a very good Broncos pack.

His brother Taylan also made a strong comeback from injury vs Wigan, he looks a talent - package deal $1M per season is fair game in my eyes. But if it’s just Terrell, I’d offer him $2M over 3yrs or $2.8M over 4yrs.
I agree. Not that we need more outside backs unless fox isn’t with us long term. But both brothers seem talented. Tiny might have lost a foot of speed but I’m sure he will get it back if he remains injury free. Terrell looks special. Very rare for props to be so dominant at 23-24. Good speed and ultra aggressive. Would only make us stronger but Roosters don’t lose players with potential often.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Roosters will probably try Taylan may now manu might be leaving

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Roosters linked to Zac Lomax also, they pick and choose whilst everyone else sweats it out..
They have a lot of money to spend with their outs after this year and they're a top team. When that's the situation you're going to get to pick and choose. We'd be the same if we were successful and had room in the salary cap.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
They have a lot of money to spend with their outs after this year and they're a top team. When that's the situation you're going to get to pick and choose. We'd be the same if we were successful and had room in the salary cap.
Don’t fall for that bullshit. The “lot of money” for young and Leinu was mean to be from jwh and tupou last year retiring, yet nothing said when they sign them and extended….other than they took fuck all? Now it’s millions freed up?

Can’t say they sign leinu and young who no doubt are at least 1.2mil then keep jwh and tupou somehow and yet when they go somehow free $?

Meanwhile the extended basically everyone they wanted with upgrades…a lot of young kids on much bigger $. Whyte, Wong, billy, tuiponoua hell radley Collins and Brandon just got big deals and lost no one.

Manu goes and watch it free up enough for another 2 stars.

Last edited:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don’t fall for that bullshit. The “lot of money” for young and Leinu was mean to be from jwh and tupou last year retiring, yet nothing said when they sign them and extended….other than they took fuck all? Now it’s millions freed up?

Can’t say they sign leinu and young who no doubt are at least 1.2mil then keep jwh and tupou somehow and yet when they go somehow free $?

Meanwhile the extended basically everyone they wanted with upgrades…a lot of young kids on much bigger $. Whyte, Wong, billy, tuiponoua hell radley Collins and Brandon just got big deals and lost no one.

Manu goes and watch it free up enough for another 2 stars.
The salary cap went up. Manu, Suaalii, Crichton and JWH are big contracts. Of course they're going to sign stars. Leniu also reportedly on 525k and Young is obviously not on 675k. He was signed before his massive breakout year.

Reactions: ATT

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The salary cap went up. Manu, Suaalii, Crichton and JWH are big contracts. Of course they're going to sign stars. Leniu also reportedly on 525k and Young is obviously not on 675k. He was signed before his massive breakout year.
I’m sure I read young signed for $500 or 550k something like that.

Jwh can’t be on big $ for that 1 year extension it’s how they got Leinu is my point. Same as tupou and young…

Cap going up might help for Brandon smith and his mega $…

The manu and Crichton situation is logical for $ clearly but do you think Collins, radley, butchers x 2, wong, Whyte, tupinoua, billy smith all extend and upgrade for love of the cock? Turn it up.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure I read young signed for $500 or 550k something like that.

Jwh can’t be on big $ for that 1 year extension it’s how they got Leinu is my point. Same as tupou and young…

Cap going up might help for Brandon smith and his mega $…

The manu and Crichton situation is logical for $ clearly but do you think Collins, radley, butchers x 2, wong, Whyte, tupinoua, billy smith all extend and upgrade for love of the cock? Turn it up.
This season is beyond a joke for the chooks who boast 3 players in their backline alone on or near 1M each in Teddy, Manu & Sualii - Dom Young is on 500K and Tupou likely 400K, Keary is 900k and Walker is decent coin - and I’m yet to delve into Collins, Crighton, Radley, JWH and Leniu territory…. The fact Crighton can’t crack the 17 is beyond stacked. At least next season, they can say Sualii and Manu are potentially leaving (mind you they have that Wallabies player coming apparently for peanuts which is a bullsh!t go - but to keep all those players this year is ridiculous.

I really hope they don’t win the comp, they are well over the cap and manage it all through third parties and their vast wealthy networks.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This season is beyond a joke for the chooks who boast 3 players in their backline alone on or near 1M each in Teddy, Manu & Sualii - Dom Young is on 500K and Tupou likely 400K, Keary is 900k and Walker is decent coin - and I’m yet to delve into Collins, Crighton, Radley, JWH and Leniu territory…. The fact Crighton can’t crack the 17 is beyond stacked. At least next season, they can say Sualii and Manu are potentially leaving (mind you they have that Wallabies player coming apparently for peanuts which is a bullsh!t go - but to keep all those players this year is ridiculous.

I really hope they don’t win the comp, they are well over the cap and manage it all through third parties and their vast wealthy networks.
They're losing Manu (800k reportedly), Suaalii (750k reportedly) and Crichton (600k reportedly) next year. Even if they've upgraded other players (let's not talk about downgrades as well such as Keary) that's a lot of salary cap to play with. If anyone is surprised when they sign a couple of star players (or put someone like May on a contract for what he's worth) for next year they can't do simple math.

Reactions: ATT

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're losing Manu (800k reportedly), Suaalii (750k reportedly) and Crichton (600k reportedly) next year. Even if they've upgraded other players (let's not talk about downgrades as well such as Keary) that's a lot of salary cap to play with. If anyone is surprised when they sign a couple of star players (or put someone like May on a contract for what he's worth) for next year they can't do simple math.
Are those reported figures within the salary cap or a little to the side of it?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let’s see your simple math for their current roster mate