2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet with the fake alpha prop.

Broncos were well off their best game. Farnworth is a huge loss, Cobbo is not even close to his levels.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We dodged a bullet with the fake alpha prop.

Broncos were well off their best game. Farnworth is a huge loss, Cobbo is not even close to his levels.
Farnworth capewell and flegler both big losses for the broncos dont think they'll make top 4 this year but can't really judge yet until everyone else has played.

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters v Broncos was a bore fest.... You may as well get sponsored by Bud light while your at it, there you go America, enjoy

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Farnworth capewell and flegler both big losses for the broncos dont think they'll make top 4 this year but can't really judge yet until everyone else has played.
Walters came up with some strange selections. Tapau starting over young exciting forwards like Willison. There was too much for Haas & Carrigan to do against the Roosters pack.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it racist if a bro calls another bro a monkey? In my opinion who gives a fck
still a bad look for the game though so I guess he'll probs miss a few games if its all true

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is it racist if a bro calls another bro a monkey? In my opinion who gives a fck
Still seems like a really dumb thick thing to do, Mam took exception to it.

Just because the other dude is brown doesn't mean it's going to be well received. Mam could be a free thinker, he might not know Leniu on a personal level so does not expect that language.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't finish watching either game...

I think I'll stick to Dogs games only.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was not impressed by Broncos at all. Could miss the 8 with a couple injuries. Those losses mentioned are huge.