Official Gus on Twitter

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Gus said he would be 100% fit at Christmas
He also said Week 1. Maybe he got confused with one of his tweets, maybe he heard wrong from medicos the day before, who knows. I'm curious, lets say that on that one time he said christmas, that was deliberately lying. What is his motive? What is the purpose of lying about it?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He also said Week 1. Maybe he got confused with one of his tweets, maybe he heard wrong from medicos the day before, who knows. I'm curious, lets say that on that one time he said christmas, that was deliberately lying. What is his motive? What is the purpose of lying about it?
Yes, I posted both tweets and they said two totally different things. He lied because he wanted to kill of reports of him potentially missing the start of the season. I specifically remember saying watch him not be fit at the time and look what happened..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
maybe start in nsw cup to get match fitness would be the best option
We ain't beating the Eels anyway so might as well play him in the NRL team.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes, I posted both tweets and they said two totally different things. He lied because he wanted to kill of reports of him potentially missing the start of the season. I specifically remember saying watch him not be fit at the time and look what happened..
That doesn't really make sense. Like, why kill any such report? Unless he was being deliberately antagonistic towards a certain drunk with way too much access to print and online media?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That doesn't really make sense. Like, why kill any such report? Unless he was being deliberately antagonistic towards a certain drunk with way too much access to print and online media?
I reckon you are spot on Psycho.

Also..what Is the big deal Gus told a porky nd what's new about this? lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That Michelle reporter said he would definitely miss first 6 weeks of the season

So who is really lying if he lines up round one?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too divert attention elsewhere.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
More importantly how are you gonna be IF Taaffe Is wearing the 1 jersey on March 9 :tongueclosed:
Disappointed. Gus should've just told the truth and not strung me along all preseason in regards to Tracey, if he had I would've accepted Taaffe as our fodder fullback to start the season from the very beginning.

I am also prepared for the losers on here to tag me when Taaffe has a good moment, like I don't know why they think I'd be upset if he has many good moments. Weirdos.