News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They don't have real opinions. It's just twerking for absolutely everything the club does until they feel like shitting on the players early in the season because they didn't live up to their unrealistic expectations.
I don't think that's the case as many people have been clearly critical of the club and Gus. Every man and his dog is pissed at our lack of quality props situation.

It's more a choice I think of not looking at a vast majority of things through a negative lense.

That's all

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another unwanted, average, injury prone forward. We need quality middles if we are to become serious contenders.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a piece from the DT … at best the mod’s should be moving it to the rumours thread anyway …

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We keep attempting to buy injured players.

I doubt we will make the Top 8 in the next 20 years the way we’re recruiting.

They should make a movie called ‘Bulldogs 2044’ where they win the premiership after 40 years of waiting.

It would be a science fiction film of course.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Injured half the year, has had no pre-season and will take months to get back into first grade fitness once he’s recovered. And loved a dog shot lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No wonder we have a strong police presence at our games.
When I was at Uni I worked at Parra Stadium whenever there was a game on.

Good Money for 7 hours wrk at the time.

The sh!t I saw happen there, I have never seen at Belmore.

Last edited:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
brown has always been a coward.......
He has.

But no one around here was calling him that when Parra was trying to offload him.

And what about Maguire? He was the aggressive forward we needed and should have signed when he went to England,

Funny how when these guys go else where we missed out but when we get one he is a coward.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think that's the case as many people have been clearly critical of the club and Gus. Every man and his dog is pissed at our lack of quality props situation.

It's more a choice I think of not looking at a vast majority of things through a negative lense.

That's all
Exactly.

I like to give this current regime time to fix the club from top to bottom. Giving them a chance they deserve. Some folks like to cut them down earlier without seeing the fruits they might bring. We have all been critical over the years for a variety of things. It’s just that some think they have a crystal ball and can already see us failing on the pitch and some are just trolls with agendas. I don’t trust Gus 100%, of course there is some worry and risk involved. But if someone keeps hammering Gus, our coaching staff, our players and everything blue and white, then I will double down and write “In Gus we trust”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly.

I like to give this current regime time to fix the club from top to bottom. Giving them a chance they deserve. Some folks like to cut them down earlier without seeing the fruits they might bring. We have all been critical over the years for a variety of things. It’s just that some think they have a crystal ball and can already see us failing on the pitch and some are just trolls with agendas. I don’t trust Gus 100%, of course there is some worry and risk involved. But if someone keeps hammering Gus, our coaching staff, our players and everything blue and white, then I will double down and write “In Gus we trust”
Always a Bulldog

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we will all forget the connection dsf and may had at norths maybe dsf is the kicker for may??? The change we get for rfm pays for Terrell and then spot opens for dsf

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol people losing their shit because Gus talks to a player.and the same people are too stupid to learn after the last time they where wrong. IF this bloke signs it’ll be for minimum and he will be forward depth for 25 but as has already been proven all the I’s will be dotted and all the T’s will be crossed if and when he puts pen to paper.
But carry on it mildly entertaining.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol people losing their shit because Gus talks to a player.and the same people are too stupid to learn after the last time they where wrong. IF this bloke signs it’ll be for minimum and he will be forward depth for 25 but as has already been proven all the I’s will be dotted and all the T’s will be crossed if and when he puts pen to paper.
But carry on it mildly entertaining.
No we're getting relegated to NSW cup