Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When were the beetroot juice shots administered? During training I imagine.
[/QUOTE]
Not sure about that one, but I do remember the caffeine lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isa true though. Look at the thread anytime we sign a youngster and the first page is just the same posters baiting certain other posters with their comments. I don't think I've even seen anyone complain about signing kids, I know I'm not, I'm complaining due to the lack of adult signings :tearsofjoy:
Funny how during last season the TROLL SQUAD were shitting on everyone, and anyone who didn't agree with them were 'CUCKs', you had no issue.

Now that they are getting a bit back there are complaints and reports galore.

Pretty hypocritical.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Funny how during last season the TROLL SQUAD were shitting on everyone, and anyone who didn't agree with them were 'CUCKs', you had no issue.

Now that they are getting a bit back there are complaints and reports galore.

Pretty hypocritical.
What's they got to do with me? I've only reported people for shit talking Averillo, mods can confirm.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro.. take 5 mins and read thru his posts since joining.. it’s one long slag off fest. Like any long suffering supporter I am pissed about our long losing streak and not all moves the club has made sit well with me. But, there is positive signs and I honestly believe we will see a much improved showing in 24. I wasnt a Ciraldo fan but he has had 1 year and he deserves time to show if he has something and like or hate Gould he is making moves with our juniors and pathways.

Like you I just wish we signed some props.
I don't wanna lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's they got to do with me? I've only reported people for shit talking Averillo, mods can confirm.
You were very quite when the TROLL SQUAD infested every thread but now that they get a bit back you have become quite vocal.

Just an obsevation.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You were very quite when the TROLL SQUAD infested every thread but now that they get a bit back you have become quite vocal.

Just an obsevation.
Cos I'm getting lumped in with them now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You have very openly and very vocally supported the TROLL SQUAD.

Why are you surprised that you are being lumped in with them when all you do is defend them?
Where?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Better than toxic positivity
So because most can see some improvements in various departments in the club it is toxic positivity?

This is why you get lumped with the TROLL SQUAD.

Most on here all agree that our FG squad is not up to scratch and we have many areas that need improving, but can see improvements that have not yet filtered through to the FG squad does not make it toxic positivity.

Not everything is shit or amazing. there is a lot of inbetween and this is where most supporters sit.

Labelling me as having 'toxic positivity' just shows your limited understanding of what is actually going on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So because most can see some improvements in various departments in the club it is toxic positivity?

This is why you get lumped with the TROLL SQUAD.

Most on here all agree that our FG squad is not up to scratch and we have many areas that need improving, but can see improvements that have not yet filtered through to the FG squad does not make it toxic positivity.

Not everything is shit or amazing. there is a lot of inbetween and this is where most supporters sit.

Labelling me as having 'toxic positivity' just shows your limited understanding of what is actually going on.
Stop usjng the juniors as an excuse for everything, it's tiring. I've said numerous times in happy with what's happening there but it's completely irrelevant if we can't transition these guys into firstgraders and put together a competent first grade squad to protect them. We have yet to do that. It's been the same fucking shit for 7 years with you guys.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Stop usjng the juniors as an excuse for everything, it's tiring. I've said numerous times in happy with what's happening there but it's completely irrelevant if we can't transition these guys into firstgraders and put together a competent first grade squad to protect them. We have yet to do that. It's been the same fucking shit for 7 years with you guys.
Your argument is the same as what @04 Dreaming made months ago.

Not even original and you wonder why you get lumped in with the TROLL SQUAD.

I also just wrote that no one is happy with the FG squad, another fact you chose to ignore.

Juniors have improved.

An undeniable fact.

Denying that makes you look silly.

You are making the assumption that none of the juniors will transition into competant FG players.

Just because the last 7 years have been shit does not mean the next 7 will be.

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't, doesn't mean it will either.

Having the best juniors in our system gives us a much better chance of improving than those same juniors being in other systems at other clubs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your argument is the same as what @04 Dreaming made months ago.

Not even original and you wonder why you get lumped in with the TROLL SQUAD.

I also just wrote that no one is happy with the FG squad, another fact you chose to ignore.

Juniors have improved.

An undeniable fact.

Denying that makes you look silly.

You are making the assumption that none of the juniors will transition into competant FG players.

Just because the last 7 years have been shit does not mean the next 7 will be.

Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't, doesn't mean it will either.

Having the best juniors in our system gives us a much better chance of improving than those same juniors being in other systems at other clubs.
I'm making the assumption based on the fact that kids struggle to transition without a competent firstgrade side ahead of them to guide and protect them. Tigers have had amazing juniors and it hasn't meant shit. Yes we're not the Tigers, but we sure as shit aren't the Panthers either. We are playing a very high risk game ATM and some of you can't seem to accept that and are off with the fucking fairies.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm making the assumption based on the fact that kids struggle to transition without a competent firstgrade side ahead of them to guide and protect them. Tigers have had amazing juniors and it hasn't meant shit. Yes we're not the Tigers, but we sure as shit aren't the Panthers either. We are playing a very high risk game ATM and some of you can't seem to accept that and are off with the fucking fairies.
Once again taking an assumption and presenting it as fact.

Where were the Panthers before their juniors started coming through?

Pretty sad. Coaches were getting sacked left right and centre because of lack of results.

It isn't the FG squad that develops juniors it is the system.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have very openly and very vocally supported the TROLL SQUAD.

Why are you surprised that you are being lumped in with them when all you do is defend them?
I treats Marley’s complaints different because he has skin in the game and been on here for years. I’ve seen him in game day threads ride the emotions with the rest of us. Those other clown ***** just talk shit and drive agendas.