Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not much of a wrap from gus tbh, can someone explain what blinding speed means?
I ran 100m in 10.77 but never had blinding speed!
10.77 is ridiculous speed. I’m assuming u went to nationals at school?? I ran low 11’s and got to state level once

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Honestly, people complain about the trolls continually going on about CC and Gus being shit, but at every opportunity others @ the trolls into conversations taking the piss when CC and Gus do something right.

Can't have it both ways people. If you don't want them to troll you, stop feeding them.

It's the simple ...

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I saw a kid blow Mazzone away last week in an opposed sess between Flegg and SG.. Im not sure if it was him as he wasnt even here yet but watching some of our kids run around damn we have a good bunch coming through.
Roy is going OK in the week or so he has been here - he has shown some really good signs at training," Gould told Wide World of Sports.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Honestly, people complain about the trolls continually going on about CC and Gus being shit, but at every opportunity others @ the trolls into conversations taking the piss when CC and Gus do something right.

Can't have it both ways people. If you don't want them to troll you, stop feeding them.

It's the simple ...
That's why they're the ones getting banned :tearsofjoy:

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Roy is going OK in the week or so he has been here - he has shown some really good signs at training," Gould told Wide World of Sports.
Hence the reason i said "Im not sure if it was him as he wasnt even here yet"

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's why they're the ones getting banned :tearsofjoy:
Nah, its because they get so pissed off with thier one verse dribble and end up saying something offensive. Then they either get reported by these blowin flogs or the Mods spot the offensive comment and sin bin them as warned.

But you know what they say Marley, if you lay down with dogs you will get fleas and you certainly are supporting a few strays these days..

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can do 100m in under 5. But I need to check that the water at the bottom is really fucking deep first.
The news of rogerson just reminded me you might need some concrete boots too

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have a halves and prop forward acadamy. Mark O’Meley heads the prop development and we have identified around a dozen young props in the lower and top grades being developed including Jack Todd, Lipoi Hopoi and Zac Montgomery and local juniors Fanafou Seve and Mohamed Hadid as well as a few Qlders in Damon Marshall, Jack Underhill, David Leota and Oliva Smith.

Our halves academy has the likes of Alex Conti from West Tigers who has big wraps, local juniors Bronson Reuben and Mitchell Woods and Flegg and Massy cup half Joseph Teaupa.

This post is absolutely why fans should be hopeful.
Is there is a better measure for developing new talent than how we performed in Flegg and Massey?
Bulldogs won both in 2023, with our props and halves dominating both grand finals.
Sure, these players are 2-3 years away from top grade, and many will get picked up elsewhere.
But I can't think of what else anyone can expect.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nah, its because they get so pissed off with thier one verse dribble and end up saying something offensive. Then they either get reported by these blowin flogs or the Mods spot the offensive comment and sin bin them as warned.

But you know what they say Marley, if you lay down with dogs you will get fleas and you certainly are supporting a few strays these days..
Na, they're literally crying in threads where no one has said shit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Clown like incoming…
Isa true though. Look at the thread anytime we sign a youngster and the first page is just the same posters baiting certain other posters with their comments. I don't think I've even seen anyone complain about signing kids, I know I'm not, I'm complaining due to the lack of adult signings :tearsofjoy:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Isa true though. Look at the thread anytime we sign a youngster and the first page is just the same posters baiting certain other posters with their comments. I don't think I've even seen anyone complain about signing kids, I know I'm not, I'm complaining due to the lack of adult signings :tearsofjoy:
Bro.. take 5 mins and read thru his posts since joining.. it’s one long slag off fest. Like any long suffering supporter I am pissed about our long losing streak and not all moves the club has made sit well with me. But, there is positive signs and I honestly believe we will see a much improved showing in 24. I wasnt a Ciraldo fan but he has had 1 year and he deserves time to show if he has something and like or hate Gould he is making moves with our juniors and pathways.

Like you I just wish we signed some props.