Offer Made (May)

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So you forget that we started the year with 3 wins from 5,
and you also forget we had 7 rookies covering the injuries,
you also forget that we had players out of position again covering injuries,
you also forget we had players playing injured……..yes we had horrible defence but we had half the team out injured, why is it hard to give a rookie coach a chance with a full strength team?
And we used 36 players which is a Bulldogs and I believe NRL record for the most players in one season.

Always a Bulldog

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s not there view, it’s agenda driven.
Every time something is bad they jump on it, every time there is good news you won’t hear a peep out of them.
I can think of one user who does this and that’s it.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So in a Terrel May thread we still have to hear about how shit the club is and coaches and administration…
It’s literally one user that should be banned for this. Not some ‘crew’ lol

Hotdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Creating a fuckin Fuck Gus thread… for the topic of all Fuck Gus conversations and views.. to thus allow, like on this May thread, for the mods to keep the topic on May, and if it diverts to Fuck Gus, then tell the fuckers to post their Fuck Gus comments on the pinned Fuck Gus thread… it’s not that hard, is it?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Creating a fuckin Fuck Gus thread… for the topic of all Fuck Gus conversations and views.. to thus allow, like on this May thread, for the mods to keep the topic on May, and if it diverts to Fuck Gus, then tell the fuckers to post their Fuck Gus comments on the pinned Fuck Gus thread… it’s not that hard, is it?
Yep

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he will have a great season in NSW Cup. He is only young and it’s hard to tell if he will step up or not. He destroyed everything at age footy with brut power. Against Men his game style was ineffective last year. His defence, both technique and positioning is also well below par for NRL.

As I said he is only young but he needs to show some patience and learn in Reggies for a couple of years. Penrith will be a good place to do this.
For his own sake I hope he does well, I also think it's not too late but only as a forward, you can't teach speed !

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well I created a Gus Is A Clown thread, which even Dreaming agreed was a good idea, got a few initial posts, and the moderators have deleted it,,, jesus fuck, great work, let’s now continue to enjoy Gus ranting in every fuckin thread
Yep