Official Gus on Twitter

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One of the only times i agree with you and on all points raised. The player market now is to competitive it seems to follow the same path or we are that bad no one wants to be part of the rebuild.
Or we are treated so unfairly by the refs that players don't want to come to a club that constantly gets shafted by the refs every week.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Getting close to being a footballer ??
maybe I'm an incurable optimist but I think that, if Ryan Sutton can get a decent run, injury free, he will show us more than we have seen so far. Gus rates Sutton, he is a good judge of a footballer, and he has stuck fast with him. Gus doesn't always get it right, but, when he realizes he has signed a dud, he has no qualms about moving them on to stink up someone else's roster.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe I'm an incurable optimist but I think that, if Ryan Sutton can get a decent run, injury free, he will show us more than we have seen so far. Gus rates Sutton, he is a good judge of a footballer, and he has stuck fast with him. Gus doesn't always get it right, but, when he realizes he has signed a dud, he has no qualms about moving them on to stink up someone else's roster.
Gus hasn't been able to move on RFM and Sutton one year into signing them on three year deals and Gus tried hard. I think he stuffs his own roster up first.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make no bones about it. Gus has stuffed up hugely with Sutton. He knows that but cannot do anything about it.
Nobody else would take him not even Super League teams.
That’s the reason he still here.
He is at best an average reserve grader getting paid huge overs.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus hasn't been able to move on RFM and Sutton one year into signing them on three year deals and Gus tried hard. I think he stuffs his own roster up first.
Cause you’re insider and know everything about the club yeah?
How do you know that RFM wasn’t given another chance or that RFM loves the club and will repay the club that put trust into him?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Make no bones about it. Gus has stuffed up hugely with Sutton. He knows that but cannot do anything about it.
Nobody else would take him not even Super League teams.
That’s the reason he still here.
He is at best an average reserve grader getting paid huge overs.
Dunno mate he showed something at raiders so unless it’s injuries or heart he’s got to find that hopefully.