Opinion Pre Season Training

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
good to be talking footy instead of other stuff
What do you mean? Don’t you like it when the clown crew and their followers shit on the club, shit on the GM, shit on our board, shit on our players, shit on our recruits, shit on our trainer, shit on our coach and basically by doing that they are shitting on our jersey?

You actually like talking footy instead? Me too bro

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t sure if he was still with us. Where does he fit into the whole halves debate
Can not see him cracking 1st grade at all unless we cop a heap of injuries like 2023

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What do you mean? Don’t you like it when the clown crew and their followers shit on the club, shit on the GM, shit on our board, shit on our players, shit on our recruits, shit on our trainer, shit on our coach and basically by doing that they are shitting on our jersey?

Mods doing a good job still a few to go tho from NQ

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

All you do is whinge about people whinging. They're gone, move on.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Taafe is actually looking much more natural than Critta is at FB.
No doubt because Critta is not a fullback and has fuck all experience there despite what certain posters tells us. Taaffe has been a playmaker most of his career and at least has experience in the role. I've only been saying this about Critta since we signed him lol, more about just forcing him into the role out of pure desperation.

Hopefully Tracey is the fullback though, he should be back at training now but I don't think he is?..

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No doubt because Critta is not a fullback and has fuck all experience there despite what certain posters tells us. Taaffe has been a playmaker most of his career and at least has experience in the role. I've only been saying this about Critta since we signed him lol, more about just forcing him into the role out of pure desperation.

Hopefully Tracey is the fullback though, he should be back at training now but I don't think he is?..
Regardless where Critta plays you only have to see him at training to see his worth, absolute pleasure to have him in blue and white.

Tracey is there, running but no drills yet. He might get a shot at FB but probably a better chance you will see Taafe at FB, Critta and Tracey in the centers considering Xerri a good chance at starting in reserve grade despite absolutely killing it and Kiraz taking things slow with back.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Regardless where Critta plays you only have to see him at training to see his worth, absolute pleasure to have him in blue and white.

Tracey is there, running but no drills yet. He might get a shot at FB but probably a better chance you will see Taafe at FB, Critta and Tracey in the centers considering Xerri a good chance at starting in reserve grade despite absolutely killing it and Kiraz taking things slow with back.
Yes I've come around to Critta, he has shown he is the ultimate professional unlike a few of our other sifnings. Still don't think we need to be spending that much on a centre buh it is what it is.

Taaffe @ fullback and I'm not interested. Tracey miles better. Taaffe is such a L signing, don't care what he looks like at training.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes I've come around to Critta, he has shown he is the ultimate professional unlike a few of our other sifnings. Still don't think we need to be spending that much on a centre buh it is what it is.

Taaffe @ fullback and I'm not interested. Tracey miles better. Taaffe is such a L signing, don't care what he looks like at training.
We'll see what happens in the coming weeks but i reckon they're all decent options at FB regardless who gets it.

Plus all the boys are looking good believe me... Mann and Curran will kill it for us. Salmon looking very solid as is Hutcho who might jag that 7 jersey.

Poasa and Turpin were always depth signings.

The most important thing is we have locked up the middle with Curran/Mann and Salmon and Edwards pushing really hard for a lock spot too.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We'll see what happens in the coming weeks but i reckon they're all decent options at FB regardless who gets it.

Plus all the boys are looking good believe me... Mann and Curran will kill it for us. Salmon looking very solid as is Hutcho who might jag that 7 jersey.

The most important thing is we have locked up the middle with Curran/Mann and Salmon and Edwards pushing really hard for a lock spot too.
I just don't rate him, seen enough of him at Souths. He's okay depth but starting 13 and I'm concerned. Mann? Seriously? He has been bog average the last few seasons, can't imagine he will offer much especially behind our non existent prop rotation. At Knights he had the Saifiti brothers and Thompson.

Salmon, meh. Curran I'm not worried about. Edwards needs to pack on more size like he did last season.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hi mate do you know how papalii going one I hope to see gets a fair bit of trial time with the top side.