Can we all get on the same page

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just said opinions aside and just cheer the club on for 2024, cause no matter what anyone says we can’t change shit.
It’s not that hard to be positive
We will most likely finish 15th-17th yet again because our squad has been overhauled into a diff type of rubbish than before. I refuse to fake positivity and nor should u as it will just cause u to be even more upset wit life. Be realistic

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we all just wish the best for our beloved club and start cheering them on for 2024.
Yes everyone has an opinion, put that aside and let’s get excited for 2024.
I’ve said it months ago that I’m excited for the year ahead & with the experienced depth signings we’ve made.

Just hope the injury gods keep away from us especially with our forwards

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We will most likely finish 15th-17th yet again because our squad has been overhauled into a diff type of rubbish than before. I refuse to fake positivity and nor should u as it will just cause u to be even more upset wit life. Be realistic
Ok so if we finish higher than 15 can you delete your profile and leave the kennel?

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sure and if we finish 15-17 can u delete urs and leave too?
Why are you still on here ?? You have zero credability and it must be almost impossible to see with all that egg on your face. I am pretty sure one of the 2024 rules applied to excessive trolling and your 3 posts already in this thread look like contenders..

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
99% of people here do. There are different supporting styles. Over positivity can be seen as just as bad or even worse than negativity (most of the time fans just stating what they believe). The last few years have been tough and even with the improved roster this seasons expectations are predicted to be somewhat similar. If fans see problems about the team or club I don't see why they can't express their concerns.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am with you. The club now more than ever needs our support.8-)
Pls detail ur support levels and I note that waiving Pom poms as part of the Gus fan club on this forum is not support

How many games will u attend this yr?
How much dollars will u spend on merch this yr?
Are u sponsoring the club if so on what tier?
Will u be making any private donations to the club if so how many dollars?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
99% of people here do. There are different supporting styles. Over positivity can be seen as just as bad or even worse than negativity (most of the time fans just stating what they believe). The last few years have been tough and even with the improved roster this seasons expectations are predicted to be somewhat similar. If fans see problems about the team or club I don't see why they can't express their concerns.
Express your concern all you want, this thread is about everyone supporting the club you love and backing them for 2024.
Im pretty sure there 1000 other threads you can express your concerns.
Surly you have some positive to look forward to this year.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pls detail ur support levels and I note that waiving Pom poms as part of the Gus fan club on this forum is not support

Firstly Ray, none of your fuckin business. Secondly learn to read you muppet, as I support the club first and have had my own concerns about Gould but still choose to back him and "our" club as nobody, (especially you) have a viable alternative plan. Pissing and moaning about Gould and the current board doesnt make you look clever, just sad and bitter.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

WTF???

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Firstly Ray, none of your fuckin business. Secondly learn to read you muppet, as I support the club first and have had my own concerns about Gould but still choose to back him and "our" club as nobody, (especially you) have a viable alternative plan. Pissing and moaning about Gould and the current board doesnt make you look clever, just sad and bitter.
How bitter can you be to tell people how to support their club.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Would not agree with that all. We have a pretty good squad, with more depth than ‘23. A few gaps in forwards still I guess, but competitive all the same. I think we all saw how competitive we were at beginning (first 5-6 rounds) last season, until injuries tore us apart. While perhaps top 8 might yet be a challenge, I’m confident we’ll be banging on the “top 8 door” come finals time.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am sure when Luai comes on overs as you confirmed through your water tight sources that we will be pushing for the 8