Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Getting AFB was never a reality. He would not want to be at a club who does not have any other props.
He cant carry them all.
Sorry i'm confused, "Does not have any props" at the same time "can't carry them all". If there are not any props then who is the "them"?

Always a Bulldog

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry i'm confused, "Does not have any props" at the same time "can't carry them all". If there are not any props then who is the "them"?

Always a Bulldog
You are confused. The ones he would have to carry are those pretending to play as props.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Getting AFB was never a reality. He would not want to be at a club who does not have any other props.
He cant carry them all.
Probably never wanted to come after he heard how hard we train anyway. We need players that drive standards, AFB doesnt seem like the hardworking type.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Probably never wanted to come after he heard how hard we train anyway. We need players that drive standards, AFB doesnt seem like the hardworking type.
Lmao

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The reason he left to New Zealand in the first hasn't disappeared. Soner or later he will get trouble.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You are confused. The ones he would have to carry are those pretending to play as props.
Perhaps that’s what you should have posted.

More to the point, you think that King is pretending to play prop, interesting.

Always a Bulldog

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The reason he left to New Zealand in the first hasn't disappeared. Soner or later he will get trouble.
Bloke has left his team mates mid contract on 2 occasions for reasons unknown... As you said shit will catch up sooner or later.

He is trouble, we don't need that shit.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@CQDog Might want to go to the Doc tomorrow.... Get some tests done.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@CQDog Might want to go to the Doc tomorrow.... Get some tests done.
I know my dick keeps growing out of my pants still and i’m on 6XL now….

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It all doesn't happen for a year anyway. I'm a bit over giving a damn for players coming in a years time. What about 2024 props?...I'm betting someone surprises us as a prop in 2024 and we are left saying AF who?
Saying he can't carry us is equally silly. Players develop. AFB wasn't happening till 2025, geez the world could be over by then what with the global boiling hahahahahaha.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps that’s what you should have posted.

More to the point, you think that King is pretending to play prop, interesting.

Always a Bulldog
King gives 100% each game. He is better suited to playing 13.
The only change of developing a prop is with Patolo, Edwards, and Faumasuali.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The only change of developing a prop is with Patolo, and Faumasuali.
Personal view, I don’t think King has the skill set for lock and physically, particularly after this preseason, he is better suited to prop. Plus I believe Curran will end up the first choice for lock.

Always a Bulldog

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t give either of them a chance personally. Both career cup players. Think Hughes is a better chance of showing something

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we can go by anything during pre season.... Hughes, Knight and RFM will have good seasons. Whilst Sutton was on ice for pre season he looks a different bloke attitude wise and also ready to rip in.

I think our pack will look something like this...

8.King
10.Knight
13. Curran

14. Hughes
15. RFM
16. Sutton
17. Mann

Fasu might start in reserves, Patolo still not running. Also depends on where Ciro wants to play Hutcho/Mann/Salmon.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
If we can go by anything during pre season.... Hughes, Knight and RFM will have good seasons. Whilst Sutton was on ice for pre season he looks a different bloke attitude wise and also ready to rip in.

8.King
10.Knight
13. Curran

14. Hughes
15. RFM
16. Sutton
17. Mann

Fasu might start in reserves, Patolo still not running. Also depends on where Ciro wants to play Hutcho/Mann/Salmon.
No 2nd rowers in the pack?

Always a Bulldog

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

8.King
10.Knight
13. Curran

14. Hughes
15. RFM
16. Sutton
17. Mann

That is the worst middle forward lineup in the comp, it will be a long 24 if we roll out that next year.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is the worst middle forward lineup in the comp, it will be a long 24 if we roll out that next year.
Honestly bro I reckon if everybody pulls their weight we will handle most packs in the first third of the season.... The real test will come mid way through the season to see if these blokes can maintain and handle the tough work load.

BUT yes i would GLADLY welcome Klemmer/May for Sutto/RFM all day right now.