U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I laughed when I heard about this.

There has been some entertaining stuff recently in the US politics field. My favourite recent one was when Trump said that he could ignore all these lawsuits and charges against him because he has Presidential immunity, and a judge ruled that he has no immunity and all charges are fair.
Correct me if wrong, yet is this the same idiot who claimed his oath means nothing, as he took it using a fake bible?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely Trump wins next election. He’s speeches are so inspiring, has to be one of the few people that can comfortably stand and talk to a crowd, for hours without notes.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely Trump wins next election. He’s speeches are so inspiring, has to be one of the few people that can comfortably stand and talk to a crowd, for hours without notes.
His speeches are about himself & the so called injustice of it all.

He is an oxygen thief.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only issue is that he's started sounding like Biden. Keeps making errors. His most recent one was when he was talking about how Obama is doing a terrible job running the country (he forgot that Biden is the current President)

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Only issue is that he's started sounding like Biden. Keeps making errors. His most recent one was when he was talking about how Obama is doing a terrible job running the country (he forgot that Biden is the current President)
This is the moron who suggested treating COVID with bleach and UV light. I find it hilarious when Trump supporters of all people call out Biden’s cognitive issues. Those two really are both from the very bottom of the barrel.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think thsi colorado thing means much.
I looked at bet365 after the news and Trump is still presidential favourite by a decent margin. The dial was unmoved. Exact same odds as what he was last week.

Also Colorado will never swing Republican in Trumps lifetime. They are LGBT.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
he also said he was looking to do something to help the furniture of our children

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s latest speech was more centered around Christian values, and parental rights.
Come on.

His latest speech was about himself and how he has been victimized.

It's hilarious how self centered he is.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Come on.

He is the best president of the 21st century.
Even rival people going for the candidacy for presidency admit this

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Come on.

Probably right, I just feel he’s a shoe in. Whatever people say, there are parts of what he says which I find inspiring. Some not but some yes

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he also said he was looking to do something to help the furniture of our children
Furniture is important though. Does he more mean he’ll have it all manufactured locally, essentially looking after there future??