SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't do ifs, buts or maybes, I do absolutes. My comments are a reflection of the current level of the club and far more accurate than likes of yourself and others.
Rubbish. You wanked over average fellow and neglect he’s on close enough to be compared to Burton and Burton cleans his asshole with him.

Burton is on closer to half of luaus new deal.

You yet say you would prefer we signed Luai on that kinda deal?

Take Luai out of panthers and put Burton there and him here in the current packs Burton has had… you would be wanting Burton and bagging Luai.

There’s some fun facts.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
YES, we did ... and you are clutching at straws now.

What do i gain by posting bullshit .... you think i am trying to draw attention from people on TK?
Yeh he just has a woody over average fellow and won’t admit he’s wrong.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you suggest i do that mate? .... i am passing on info i was told from someone who absolutely 100% would know.

If you know i am wrong, you should be able to show me up ... but you can't.

I know lots of stuff but keep 99% to myself .... if you knew who i speak to you would have a fucking wet dream.

For instance, your guesswork on the RFM incident is laughably incorrect.

Some of the regulars on here who regard themselves as the smartest in the room, appear to get but hurt when others share inside info.

We have some very fragile types on these pages.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that as well. I don’t think we should go anywhere near what their offer is tho and not a 5 year deal either. 3 years would be ideal
As soon as I saw all the posts on socials that he was going tigers I thought I bet he takes the piss and doesn’t sign with them. But if their offer is ridiculously good I think Gus and Ciro would even tell him to take the once in a life time offer. I think he’s giving Ciro right of reply though.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waiting for the young halves is years off bro. We need someone to at least make us competitive until young fellas are ready
Yeah but not a 5/8 on overs for 5 years.
There’s very limited quality halfbacks out there.. all the good ones are taking for the foreseeable future so I reckon stick with what we’ve got and hopefully find a diamond in the rough.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but not a 5/8 on overs for 5 years.
There’s very limited quality halfbacks out there.. all the good ones are taking for the foreseeable future so I reckon stick with what we’ve got and hopefully find a diamond in the rough.
I agree that Luai on overs is not a good move. He would of made us a much better footy side until the young fellas come through. 5 more years of this shit is unacceptable

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Rubbish. You wanked over average fellow and neglect he’s on close enough to be compared to Burton and Burton cleans his asshole with him.

Burton is on closer to half of luaus new deal.

You yet say you would prefer we signed Luai on that kinda deal?

Take Luai out of panthers and put Burton there and him here in the current packs Burton has had… you would be wanting Burton and bagging Luai.

There’s some fun facts.
Lmao no chance. Luai is miles ahead of Burton, not even close.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How would you suggest i do that mate? .... i am passing on info i was told from someone who absolutely 100% would know.

If you know i am wrong, you should be able to show me up ... but you can't.

I know lots of stuff but keep 99% to myself .... if you knew who i speak to you would have a fucking wet dream.

For instance, your guesswork on the RFM incident is laughably incorrect.

Some of the regulars on here who regard themselves as the smartest in the room, appear to get but hurt when others share inside info.

We have some very fragile types on these pages.
If your source is some at the club then I couldn't care less.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lmao no chance. Luai is miles ahead of Burton, not even close.
Lmao. Least you concede average fellow is not in the same galaxy as Burton. Good as a win when it comes to you And your dribble

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lmao. Least you concede average fellow is not in the same galaxy as Burton. Good as a win when it comes to you And your dribble
Burton is better however the gap isn't massive.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon 5 years. Waiting for juniors to come through without experienced heads around to guide them is unrealistic
so with so many people not wanting to sign Luai who do they want us to sign for 5 years until our juniors are ready? Surely
Sexton is not the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.