News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No, I'm bagging them for glorifying a drug cheat and making excuses for him
Son, you really need to calm your self. No one is making excuses for the young fella and no one is glorifying drug cheats. But we all deserve a second chance in life. There will be a time that maybe you or one of your dearest will need that too.
So if you are serious with your criticism please consider the above and if you are just trolling then go fuk your self.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Son, you really need to calm your self. No one is making excuses for the young fella and no one is glorifying drug cheats. But we all deserve a second chance in life. There will be a time that maybe you or one of your dearest will need that too.
So if you are serious with your criticism please consider the above and if you are just trolling then go fuk your self.
Ooft

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love it. Well said.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said … overdue ..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We should not overlook that despite being tested regularly (and more than most NRL players) he was never found to have any trace of drugs while he was playing. It was only while he was trying to speed up a troublesome shoulder injury recovery whilst at the same time negotiating a new (and much higher value) NRL contract that he was caught.

Always a Bulldog
Lol he was a known cheat for a while

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We should not overlook that despite being tested regularly (and more than most NRL players) he was never found to have any trace of drugs while he was playing. It was only while he was trying to speed up a troublesome shoulder injury recovery whilst at the same time negotiating a new (and much higher value) NRL contract that he was caught.

Always a Bulldog
It's irrelevant how many tests he passed before testing positive.

I googled,

This column can reveal Xerri has been drug tested eight times since November 2018, three times by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and five times by the Sharks.

The seventh test produced the positive result, while sources close to Xerri have told me he passed a test earlier this year.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's irrelevant how many tests he passed before testing positive.

I googled,

This column can reveal Xerri has been drug tested eight times since November 2018, three times by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and five times by the Sharks.

The seventh test produced the positive result, while sources close to Xerri have told me he passed a test earlier this year.

I’ve never really understood why you’re here & commenting on TK .. but Critta mentioned something in the Let’s Trot podcast … he mentioned he found most of the time he was signing more Doggies jerseys after games than Panthers jerseys … probably the same in Brisbane …

So the only reason you could possibly be here is to bask in the good days and suck up the success that you know is coming … you know we’ll be a powerhouse club again soon & kicking Bronco’s ass ..

All turncoats are welcome ..

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So the only reason you could possibly be here is to bask in the good days and suck up the success that you know is coming … you know we’ll be a powerhouse club again soon & kicking Bronco’s ass ..

All turncoats are welcome ..
Been here since 2006 to get free GF tickets.

Last edited: