News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Here we go again, making it about me than what this thread is about.

RFM proves your theory wrong.

He is content with the situation.
Yes, I'm the one who does that... you're not projecting at all.

Because no public sporting figure or administrator has ever fudged the truth to journalists to turn the media heat down.

He is happy to have been let back into the club's inner circle and is trying to help the club put out fires. His initial comments prove he was far from content. And his disappearance from training and sudden reappearance after the story broke and the meeting was called suggests there's more to this than what they are letting on.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Because no public sporting figure or administrator has ever fudged the truth to journalists to turn the media heat down.

He is happy to have been let back into the club's inner circle and is trying to help the club put out fires. His initial comments prove he was far from content. And his disappearance from training and sudden reappearance after the story broke and the meeting was called suggests there's more to this than what they are letting on.
Says he isn't the one who drags things into the gutter but starts every post with an insult.

Accesses others of Projecting without bothering to look in the mirror.

There I go following down into the gutter again.

Notice the rest of your argument has disappeared and you are hung up on a small inconsequential detail.

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Says he isn't the one who drags things into the gutter but starts every post with an insult.

Accesses others of Projecting without bothering to look in the mirror.

There I go following down into the gutter again.

Notice the rest of your argument has disappeared and you are hung up on a small inconsequential detail.
All I'm doing is accurately describing your behaviour - projection city.

And none of my argument has "disappeared". Not sure what you're on about.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
All I'm doing is accurately describing your behaviour - projection city.

And none of my argument has "disappeared". Not sure what you're on about.
Love how you constantly change the narrative to suit your agaend.

Argument doesnt stack up have a go at the poster to deflect

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Lol literally all I've done to "have a go at you" is suggest you are projecting by suggesting I am insulting you, when in reality you are the one who chose to make this personal. I don't know what you think you are achieving by making stuff up.

You want to stick to the topic. Name one inconsistency in my argument. Just one.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol literally all I've done to "have a go at you" is suggest you are projecting by suggesting I am insulting you, when in reality you are the one who chose to make this personal. I don't know what you think you are achieving by making stuff up.

You want to stick to the topic. Name one inconsistency in my argument. Just one.
Correct @Flanagun

I don't even bother replying or reading their posts anymore. Just cop abuse and attacks galore. All because me and a small handful of others have a different viewpoint. We actually support the club more because we don't cop excuses.

I see one poster Flanno has gone nasty on you. Long done so on me.

I just got a Christmas email about Team Store.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@Flanagun RFM handled yesterday brilliantly. Footballers of today speak in cliches and scripted. The days of Anthony Mundine, Warren Ryan, Ray Price and all that long gone. It's about PR spin. Says things any other way Lee HappyHat's Dummy Spit is off the back and front pages. What is not in dispute and should never ever be in dispute is that RFM does love and care for the club. He has stood his ground. Well done to RFM. Always Club First.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mate I used to argue the point with this bloke as well …

Believe me, it’s a waste of your time and energy trying to debate logic with him … he’s one of the worst narcissists I’ve ever come across ..

Believes he’s 100% correct and in the right at all times and everyone else is incorrect and causing problems, he’s just a sweet and innocent bloke expressing his thoughts on a forum and all the meanies pick on him .. ..

Do yourself a favour

Image1702523448.308600.jpg

Image1702523457.118383.jpg

Image1702523479.108345.jpg

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate I used to argue the point with this bloke as well …

Believe me, it’s a waste of your time and energy trying to debate logic with him … he’s one of the worst narcissists I’ve ever come across ..

Believes he’s 100% correct and in the right at all times and everyone else is incorrect and causing problems, he’s just a sweet and innocent bloke expressing his thoughts on a forum and all the meanies pick on him .. ..

Do yourself a favour

View attachment 98340

View attachment 98341

View attachment 98342
Believe it or not I actually did that this morning.

I just realised that all his posts are the same.

Anti-bulldog
Blame the other poster
Throw a few insults
Pretend to be open minded but has a 1 point agenda
Try and take the higher road even though he starts the name calling
Change story to suit agenda

It is like he is working from a template. It is just plain boring

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Believe it or not I actually did that this morning.

I just realised that all his posts are the same.

Anti-bulldog
Blame the other poster
Throw a few insults
Pretend to be open minded but has a 1 point agenda
Try and take the higher road even though he starts the name calling
Change story to suit agenda

It is like he is working from a template. It is just plain boring
The bloke has admitted on here to being a troll ..…

He has openly said he’s really just about keeping up his quota (what ever that means) …

He’s been banned from creating threads because he’s a troll ..

You could say it’s snowing outside and he’d argue with you to the point he’d run outside in boardies and with sun block on just to prove you wrong .. no matter how many times you put up a sensible response to why he might be wrong, he’ll just keep coming back at you, sometimes as you’ve seen 4 & 5 times in a row .. it’s not about whether the topics right or wrong, it only about him being right .. that spells narcissist in big flashing lights …

The only thing he understands is being blocked …. Because then he has no one to get the attention from ….

Sad, but all true …

Life on TK will be better now you’ve block the d*** …

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The bloke has admitted on here to being a troll ..…

He has openly said he’s really just about keeping up his quota (what ever that means) …

He’s been banned from creating threads because he’s a troll ..

You could say it’s snowing outside and he’d argue with you to the point he’d run outside in boardies and with sun block on just to prove you wrong .. no matter how many times you put up a sensible response to why he might be wrong, he’ll just keep coming back at you, sometimes as you’ve seen 4 & 5 times in a row .. it’s not about whether the topics right or wrong, it only about him being right .. that spells narcissist in big flashing lights …

The only thing he understands is being blocked …. Because then he has no one to get the attention from ….

Sad, but all true …

Life on TK will be better now you’ve block the d*** …
There was a time when he had the hots for Adam Elliot and he was quite amusing.

Now just a run of the mill average boring TROLL writing off the same post.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

RFM fucked up.
Topine club is still looking out for him.
OK still with the club on the way to recovery.
Critta best buy of the century.
Flanagan thank fuck his gone.
These are just some of the things you put shit on the club but turned out exactly opposite of what you said.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't even bother replying or reading their posts anymore. Just cop abuse and attacks galore.
What’s with ‘anymore’ Polly? You never have.

If you call being called out for posts that don’t have any supporting evidence or are easily rebutted ‘abuse’ I can give you a dictionary for Christmas? :-).

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM fucked up.
Topine club is still looking out for him.
OK still with the club on the way to recovery.
Critta best buy of the century.
Flanagan thank fuck his gone.
These are just some of the things you put shit on the club but turned out exactly opposite of what you said.
You don't have any idea what happened with RFM.
That's the club's version of events re Topine
Critta hasn't played a minute for us yet and you've already got him slated as the buy of the century...just lol
I never said anything about KO.... didn't see him say anything positive about the club in his interview the other day, though...it was all about family and the support of Minichiello. Just because he's still here doesn't mean the club didn't discreetly look into moving him on or medically retiring him, although I certainly don't know for a fact that they did.
Flanagan hasn't played a game yet since he moved clubs.... how would you know how it ":turned out"? I never put shit on the club for letting Flano go, anyway. I put shit on fans for mercilessly criticising him and said I was glad he would have a fresh start.

So in summary, you're juts making stuff up and supporting any narrative the club gives you without question....standard operating procedure for you.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s with ‘anymore’ Polly? You never have.

If you call being called out for posts that don’t have any supporting evidence or are easily rebutted ‘abuse’ I can give you a dictionary for Christmas? :-).
Bet you $100 he won't know how to use it.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You don't have any idea what happened with RFM.
That's the club's version of events re Topine
Critta hasn't played a minute for us yet and you've already got him slated as the buy of the century...just lol
I never said anything about KO.... didn't see him say anything positive about the club in his interview the other day, though...it was all about family and the support of Minichiello. Just because he's still here doesn't mean the club didn't discreetly look into moving him on or medically retiring him, although I certainly don't know for a fact that they did.
Flanagan hasn't played a game yet since he moved clubs.... how would you know how it ":turned out"? I never put shit on the club for letting Flano go, anyway. I put shit on fans for mercilessly criticising him and said I was glad he would have a fresh start.

So in summary, you're juts making stuff up and supporting any narrative the club gives you without question....standard operating procedure for you.
lol RFM has come out and said he was in the wrong from his own mouth but no let’s disregard that cause you say so.

Topine hasn’t said nothing but yet he is still at the dogs and the club has said they’re looking after him but yet again you don’t think so.

KO just came out of surgery and the club said they will let him take as much time as he needs to recover but all you want to say is KO hasn’t said nothing positive about the club.

critta track record speaks for itself but yet to you he is nothing cause he hasn’t played for us yet .

do you see a pattern here?
So in summary is that you hate to see the club succeed and always want to bad mouth the club.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lol RFM has come out and said he was in the wrong from his own mouth but no let’s disregard that cause you say so.

Topine hasn’t said nothing but yet he is still at the dogs and the club has said they’re looking after him but yet again you don’t think so.

KO just came out of surgery and the club said they will let him take as much time as he needs to recover but all you want to say is KO hasn’t said nothing positive about the club.

critta track record speaks for itself but yet to you he is nothing cause he hasn’t played for us yet .

So in summary is that you hate to see the club succeed and always want to bad mouth the club.
Ooooooooooh Logic.

Can't have that.

Gets in the way of TROLLING

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Do players and club officials ever lie to the media? All the time. Why to they do it? To divert the media from the truth or protect the club in some way. Would RFM have any reason to lie? Yes, to protect the club and also to smooth things over after Buzz threw him under the bus by naming him when he requested anonymity. Was RFM absent from training despite being fit and available to train? Yes. Was he spotted in a public meeting with Gus right after the story broke of him being told not to train and his manager publicly calling for answers? Yes. Was he back at training straight after that meeting took place? Yes. Did he look his usual happy and enthusiastic self on the field this year? No. There is smoke all over the place with this RFM situation. You are kidding yourself if you think there’s no fire.

Add to that Davey’s comments… who openly questioned our training methods and said it’s nothing like anything he’s experienced in his career. More smoke.

The club says they are looking after Topine, but nothing along those lines from Topine or his camp… but let’s just take the club’s words as gospel.

Did KO give an interview about his recovery process just the other day? Yes. Did he thank Minichiello, his family, manager and closest friends for supporting him in that article? Yes. Did he thank anyone from the club? No. Maybe Ciraldo does really care for him, maybe others at the club do too… but the fact he publicly thanked his manager but not the club is pretty eyebrow raising and suggests tensions with someone at the club, IMO.

I like Crichton as a player, I like his attitude. I just don’t think he’ll be the game changer everyone is touting him as. I don’t think he’s a fullback, and I don’t think centre should have been a priority target area for us…. Let alone our number one priority.

I see a pattern, alright. The pattern of you not being able to tolerate people with different viewpoints to your own. I’ve laid out the logic behind my views time and again. I believe that logic is sound. Though I never said you had to agree with it.