News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheres the proof that it isnt true then? Its widely accepted as fact everywhere outside a few true believers on here. Not even the club has denied it lol u and me both know gus wouldve shot it down by now if it was an outright lie

And nice moving of the goalposts. We were clearly talking top 30 now u have rambled ahout top 17 upon realising ur error. Huge own goal from u. King Gus special
It's King Gus on another account. Note they all write the same way just use different angles. One of the King Gus accounts will eventually tell you to kill yourself.

The 500k has never ever once been denied. It's now only been perpetrated by some in here just in case the shipping off to another club happens. Gus has form of moving contracted players on. He done it to Marshall-King. He will do it to anyone.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@04 Dreaming here's some further sources.

The Mole who works for Nine Media and one Gus often leaks too:

Channel 9 again the employer of Gus.

Sydney Morning Herald. We know Gus leaks there. Image attached.
1702287223431.png

Before Canterbury signed Oloapu the Broncos slapped a $500k Transfer Fee on him thinking not a single club would even contemplate paying for this. Reported in the Broncos Courier Mail Newspaper. The owner of the Broncos Courier Mail is the major shareholder owner of the Broncos. A true machine propaganda machine for the Broncos. The Transfer Fee was slapped 5-days before Oloapu joined Canterbury.

No transfer fee he's gone. Gus has moved on contracted players. He will get a new club easy. I still predict 2025 he's at another club. What do you think @Flanagun ?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 98133

Before Canterbury signed Oloapu the Broncos slapped a $500k Transfer Fee on him thinking not a single club would even contemplate paying for this. Reported in the Broncos Courier Mail Newspaper. The owner of the Broncos Courier Mail is the major shareholder owner of the Broncos. A true machine propaganda machine for the Broncos. The Transfer Fee was slapped 5-days before Oloapu joined Canterbury.

No transfer fee he's gone. Gus has moved on contracted players. He will get a new club easy. I still predict 2025 he's at another club. What do you think @Flanagun ?
Yep there u have it the courier mail and 9 reporting it definitely the clincher. Everyone on this forum ive seen now accept channel 9 reporting on Bulldogs matters as absolute fact due to there affiliation with Gus. Some true believers will still try and deny this one thou im sure

The orher obvious reason why we havent denied it is there is another club involved in the transaction. Cant lie and attempt to control the narrative in this situation

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep there u have it the courier mail and 9 reporting it definitely the clincher. Everyone on this forum ive seen now accept channel 9 reporting on Bulldogs matters as absolute fact due to there affiliation with Gus. Some true believers will still try and deny this one thou im sure

The orher obvious reason why we havent denied it is there is another club involved in the transaction. Cant lie and attempt to control the narrative in this situation
@04 Dreaming Oloapu was rated the best 17-18yo in Brisbane and Gus took the gamble to pay the $500k Transfer Fee. The mistake was they signed Oloapu with the intent to replace Kyle Flanagan. Oloapu's not a halfback. They tried Magic Burton at halfback what a success that was. Kyle was a dead man walking in 2023. Like Toby S-ton is next year.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 98133

Take it as truth cause the SMH reported it.. then tag yourself 5 times so you can reply to yourself

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's King Gus on another account. Note they all write the same way just use different angles. One of the King Gus accounts will eventually tell you to kill yourself.

The 500k has never ever once been denied. It's now only been perpetrated by some in here just in case the shipping off to another club happens. Gus has form of moving contracted players on. He done it to Marshall-King. He will do it to anyone.
PROVE IT

@Velk
@Hacky McAxe

This being told to kill yourself business @Polly Power keeps posting over and over is treading into dangerous territory and could be triggering for some people.

He uses this line on repeat.

If it is true let him provide proof.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whether he eventually becomes trade bait for a player in another position & we paid the rumoured transfer fee. Neither really matters. A few years ago we struggled to get players on board. Improving the roster is the goal and as long as it's happening I'm a happy fan. It's happening, I see it and most opinions I read tells me others see it. In my opinion we're stronger next year in every position except prop than we were a few short seasons ago. Oloapu was part of building that strength. I'd say we're about 2 seasons worth of roster adjustment away from wanting to settle the key positions long term. But it's been a while since we had as much quality in our team as we will next year. It's just fucking sad that a few posters are drawing multiple pages of pointless argument into the thread.

There's other threads about Oloapu where this has been discussed at length. It'd be nice if people could just show some respect and wish him well.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Whether he eventually becomes trade bait for a player in another position & we paid the rumoured transfer fee. Neither really matters. A few years ago we struggled to get players on board. Improving the roster is the goal and as long as it's happening I'm a happy fan. It's happening, I see it and most opinions I read tells me others see it. In my opinion we're stronger next year in every position except prop than we were a few short seasons ago. Oloapu was part of building that strength. I'd say we're about 2 seasons worth of roster adjustment away from wanting to settle the key positions long term. But it's been a while since we had as much quality in our team as we will next year. It's just fucking sad that a few posters are drawing multiple pages of pointless argument into the thread.

There's other threads about Oloapu where this has been discussed at length. It'd be nice if people could just show some respect and wish him well.
Spot on. Not all the players will turn into 1st graders and good ones at that.

I'm stoked we're bringing in youngsters like him and hope it continues.

Will definitely be keeping my fingers crossed he'll get over this, and show his quality.n

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PROVE IT

@Velk
@Hacky McAxe

This being told to kill yourself business @Polly Power keeps posting over and over is treading into dangerous territory and could be triggering for some people.

He uses this line on repeat.

If it is true let him provide proof.
Here u go. Proven. Plenty more examples out there too if ur willing to dig. Some deleted

Start walking dickhead when you get to the Gap don’t pass go , just jump fuck head.

So no big deal only you make them a big deal. It shows you life has no meaning apart from trolling on here. End it wing nut.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score

Not too much to debate there Alan, I will just add that we have 11 players off contract at the end of next season. As a result there is no Cap or Top 38 (max) limitations. Provided there are players to recruit into the positions that we need to upgrade, we should be looking pretty damn good for the 2025 season.

Always a Bulldog

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No one from within the club has ever denied the 500k. If there wasn't 500k involved he would have been shipped off by now. I still predict he will be shipped off to another club before his contract expires.
Let’s see how that goes then Polly.
So far the predictions of you and your mates are about as reliable as a Nigerian bank account :-).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They tried Magic Burton at halfback what a success that was. Kyle was a dead man walking in 2023. Like Toby S-ton is next year.
That’s correct Polly. ‘They’ tried Burton at 7 because that’s how garbage Flange was - who had 2.5 years prior to this to prove himself but #EpicFail.

Of course Kyle was a dead man walking - a position he created for himself. No guarantee Toby will be in that position in 2024 given he’s way more a 7 than Flange ever was. But again - don’t allow facts to compete with your dribble - that would just be rude :-).

Last edited:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Here u go. Proven. Plenty more examples out there too if ur willing to dig. Some deleted
Ohh you have 3 heads you will be fine fuck head. And wanker have a read at the play with words never once did I say kill yourself. Never hold up in court. But fuck I would love to take that wig off and wrap it around your head.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score

@King Gus are you me or am I you. The poly clown is butt hurt at my words and bring you into it. Sorry mate I don’t want anyone else sharing my accolades lol.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Let’s see how that goes then Polly.
So far the predictions of you and your mates are about as reliable as a Nigerian bank account :-).
Nigerian bank accounts aren’t reliable? Fuck does that mean i don’t have a rich dead uncle sending me millions, did I just send the Nigerian lawyer money to process the will for nothing. Oh man I was going to buy a seat on the new bulldogs board when JK was going to be dethroned for giving Gus full control. Oh wait non of that happened. It was the 3 headed Polly flange clown trying to be relevant in their non existent world.

Last edited: