SMH Luai

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't think we need a quality half back, interesting.

Always a Bulldog
Do you think a halfback will enable our current forwards to dominate opposition forwards, thus affording a better attacking and defensive platform?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this only happens if we have offered AFB 1.25 or more or we have offered him a sick swap. Only one I can think of would be Kikau or King. Potentially Liam knight but can’t see it

edit.
what about Reed Mahoney?
What about you?
Can we offer them you?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What about you?
Can we offer them you?
If I had played last year I would be hitting my straps about now as an nrl half if it were my destiny

but remember I only wanted to play the nrl to help the dogs depth.
Remember how it started.
I wasn’t liking what I saw from Wakeham and we have similar styles and bodies so I thought I could be better depth when injuries hit
Better footwork and grubber, flick pass etc tahn Brandon
But I guess you never know how high you can reach once you’re in the nrl and access to sports science and optimal this and that

PaxMaxi1980

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If I had played last year I would be hitting my straps about now as an nrl half if it were my destiny

Remember how it started.
I wasn’t liking what I saw from Wakeham and we have similar styles and bodies so I thought I could be better depth when injuries hit
But I guess you never know how high you can reach once you’re in the nrl and access to sports science and optimal this and that
[/QUOTE
Please don’t ever change.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Remember how it started.
Not too late.
Hear NZ is nice this time of year too.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think a halfback will enable our current forwards to dominate opposition forwards, thus affording a better attacking and defensive platform?
All teams need a quality halfback, we are no exception.
What order players are recruited in is irrelevant as long as there is Cap space.
We have plenty of Cap space, particularly for 2025 where we have 11 players off contract.
I am totally confident that Warburton, Gould, Ciraldo and our recruitment team have more than enough mental capacity to do more than one thing at a time.

BTW I believe we have good quality 2nd rowers (Kikau & Preston) and lock (Curran), perhaps “props” would be better descriptor to use than the inaccurate generalisation “forwards”.

Always a Bulldog

Status
Not open for further replies.