Curran signed.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I sorry, I think I need to leave this place. Over the same fucking nonsense year after year from posters on here.
All good bruz I want to have a break over the off season too but can’t help myself smh…

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
All the NPCs liking this nonsense lmao. You're all the same dumb ***** that told me Pele as an excellent signing. Fuck off you stupid mutts.
Please quote the post where I said “Pele was an excellent signing”?

Don’t bother you won’t find any, from the first training session I was on his case about limited minutes due to fitness and failing KPI’s.

Always a Bulldog

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Please quote the post where I said “Pele was an excellent signing”?

Don’t bother you won’t find any, from the first training session I was on his case about limited minutes due to fitness and failing KPI’s.

Always a Bulldog
Good

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dunno what to say to you, man. I’m genuinely not enthused by the direction the club seems to be going in. I was really excited about the future and the brand of footy we were playing under Potter. There was lots of stuff that still needed improving, and it was far from perfect, but the guys looked passionate and enthused and were loving playing for each other. I’m not seeing that energy and enthusiasm under Ciraldo.
Give 2024 a shot if it fails I’ll be the first to start whinging lol.

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Have you been hit in the head too many times dickhead? It's an irrelevant stat that means very little, nothing to do with it suiting or not suiting my argument, it's just a shit stat. If we're going with your argument then Okunbor with a 89% TE rate was one of the best defenders not only in our team but the NRL last season. The bloke literally does not use his shoulder in a tackle but he scored highly in this state. Hello? Anyone there?!
While I agree the TE rate is not the be all and end all of what makes a strong defender, your example is incorrect.

Okunbor's TE rate is nowhere near the highest in the club or the NRL. The highest in the club are guys like Preston and King who are at 95- 96% and I think most people would agree those two players are amongst our best defenders.

Other well known strong defenders such as Jake Trbojevic and Cameron McInnes are around 96 - 97%. In fact, in the main, the TE rate seems to be a reasonable guide in judging player's defensive abilities.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your getting smashed i think you need to give up
Some posts are equal as @Joelmcevoy2
I'm getting smashed by absolutely no one. I'm happy we signed Curran but if you think he doesn't need to improve his defence then lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
While I agree the TE rate is not the be all and end all of what makes a strong defender, your example is incorrect.

Okunbor's TE rate is nowhere near the highest in the club or the NRL. The highest in the club are guys like Preston and King who are at 95- 96% and I think most people would agree those two players are amongst our best defenders.

Other well known strong defenders such as Jake Trbojevic and Cameron McInnes are around 96 - 97%. In fact, in the main, the TE rate seems to be a reasonable guide in judging player's defensive abilities.
Screenshot_20231209-183121.png

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh the passion! Took him a month to say anything and the best he could manage was to tell a story Gus giving him an awkward hug. But sure, he’s here because of an uncomfortable old man hug, not because there were no other offers on the table lol.

The fact you’re taking this as a win and proof of genuine passion is all the proof I need that you are just a really clever parody account.

Well played, Dink. You had me going.
Took him four weeks to speak about joining us and when he spoke his words were generic AF. The most excited he got was when he was talking about the Warriors crowd. Bloke oozes passion for us lololol
Let’s break the so called proof of passion in this video down.

In the space of a few minutes Curran:

Shows off his tattoo of a dog, then charities it has nothing to do with the club.

Falters when he says Gus hugging him was comfortable. Translation = well, that was awkward, but pasty old man boobs had money, so I’ll cop it.

Admits he sees Coraldo as more of a mate than a coach…. Because that’s what you want in a first grade coach.,

Smiles for most of the interview, not even a hint of a smile when he says he’s excited to be here.

Yep, the bloke looks totally stoked lololol
Would you give it a rest?
My god you’re such a fucking punish.
You’d complain about the time you wasted, getting your dick sucked.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Would you give it a rest?
My god you’re such a fucking punish.
You’d complain about the time you wasted, getting your dick sucked.
Why would I do that? That would make no sense and I always make sense.

Also, why would you blame me for responding to people who tag me? With common sense?

Start thinking, fam. You are a member of this forum who has a brain. It’s not too late.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
footy was enjoyable under Potter. It's a shame people couldn't see that and want to trash Potter. Hang on they trashed Chris Anderson's coaching achievements
Neither true Polly.
I’m glad Harry is at the Dogs but he’s also at the right level: NSW Cup. I’ve asked you this before but get radio silence back from the Pollyverse: if Pots was an NRL Head Coach why was he not poached by his old club the Dragons or even the Titans who were both looking for coaches in 2023? And no-one ‘trashed’ Opes - simply pointed out that he has the same number of coaching titles (in Australia) that Gus does.