Board re-elected unopposed

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The clown crew got nothing to talk about now.
I still remember dreaming telling me wait a see how the board will be replaced lol
04 braincells, potty power, Flopagain and friends made a crucial error. They believed posting non-stop negative content on a forum, would actually amount to anything. Hahaha dumb cahunts!

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You think Dib will still pay the shill **** even though he failed spectacularly?
The sad part is he didn’t really fail because he never really started. For all the bullshit, the only line they rolled out was Gus is crap, coach is crap, CEO is too green and board needs new blood…

But, who? What coach, what CEO, what board members…No plan, just bitterness and self interest.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol that’s actually funny.
It is bro. Just thinking of them furiously typing away thinking, “I’ll show THEM”! is hilarious.

Too bad the reality is, you need big numbers to turf what most believe are the right people to turn the club around. In their stupid little minds they probably believed way more people thought the way they did.

Anyway, I’m glad it’s over and we can get onto discussing more interesting things, like Curran’s glorious mullet, or who will play in the backline out of 76 options.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The sad part is he didn’t really fail because he never really started. For all the bullshit, the only line they rolled out was Gus is crap, coach is crap, CEO is too green and board needs new blood…

But, who? What coach, what CEO, what board members…No plan, just bitterness and self interest.
Reminds me of the guy Shooter McGavin paid to heckle Happy Gilmore

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let's hope 100% they are likely gone :grinning:, unlike JK's Board who are 100% still in charge and working their way towards the gradual mproving and re-instating of the Bulldogs reputation.

No time to rest on their laurels but continuing the Club's stance that hard work will get us there.

The onus is on them (all areas of the club) to vastly improve us in 2024 and if they are any kind of Bulldog people, they will expect that demand from members and supporters and be 100% willing and up for the challenge.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It is bro. Just thinking of them furiously typing away thinking, “I’ll show THEM”! is hilarious.

Too bad the reality is, you need big numbers to turf what most believe are the right people to turn the club around. In their stupid little minds they probably believed way more people thought the way they did.

Anyway, I’m glad it’s over and we can get onto discussing more interesting things, like Curran’s glorious mullet, or who will play in the backline out of 76 options.
100%, now can’t wait till round 1

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Curran is probably the player I am most looking forward too watching playing in our jersey, he will bring some much needed mongrel.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

So true. The "I'll show 'em" was a huge part of them...if only they were ignored, after it became patently obvious they were just harrassing to be smartarses and dominate TK with their negative messages in the first place. If they were not given the opportunity to bait, so many, by being 100% likely put into the background by their irrelevance, if not responded to.

Lessons there :grinning:

That Curran mullet! So long it kinda has grown into another hair do category lol.

And 76 backline options sounds about right! Some we could consider excess to needs but even then some experienced campaigners ready to help the Firsts/Reserves build some resilience and hard work ethics.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not just that - you need an actual PLAN.
Names and a feasible strategy.
Something they were asked about many times and provided 0% substance in reply. Literally not one suggestion other than ‘sack the current mob’. Jokers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So was Dib actually paying dreaming?
If Dib was offering cash he should have messaged me. I would have dropped everything and been on the clown crew immediately if I was getting paid.

I would be so clown I’d hang in a drain waiting for kids
I’d be Ed-joke-cating the whole forum with Dib propaganda

I’d love Dib with all my heart and it will be true because I’ll convince myself to believe it

Reactions: obe

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I understand not wanting to go all in and hating everything the current board and Gould does like the clown posse but isn’t there any sort of neutral trepidation with what’s happening? Like I just can’t understand the celebrations and blind support from 95% of the members. 2023 was probably the worst year for the club on and off the field. 66-0 was the darkest day for the club and our captain and coach at war in the media. If Des or Noad did any of this they would be hung from the terrace in Bankstown. Strange behaviour to not be neutral about it and wait for results.
Dafuq, fam? Someone should show this to Bruce Lehrmann so he knows what being defamed really looks like.