Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro you far from fkn normal. You make me laugh but you are a white fella pretending to be an Indian who is pretending to be Lebanese. You spun shit about playing for Mounties in some attempt to solve our halves issues. You and normal don’t belong in the same sentence
These lies make me sound deranged.
I’m Lebanese and hard with some football talent and speed.
That’s all nothing more nothing less.
Actually one thing more- connected.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These truths make me sad.
I’m not sure who I am anymore. The ice has killed my one remaining braincell. I will never have any talent and find it hard to leave my urine soaked basement, so I boast about being some playa with some football talent and speed, but the fact is I'm just a little fry who's fried.
Actually one thing more- pathetic.
Fixed

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
These lies make me sound deranged.
I’m Lebanese and hard with some football talent and speed.
Actually one thing more- connected.
@Nasheed....you are the real life Babu Bhat from Seinfeld..you really were telling the truth all this time based on your Wiki.Screenshot_20231116-214542_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20231116-214605_Chrome.jpg

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any chance RFM comes back to training and absolutely rips in after all the media build up about how weak he is? I mean he could have a monster year if he wanted too..
If half of what we've heard is true, and he utilises it as motivation, it is possible and something I've been pondering over for a few weeks tbh.
For the team, Club, us fans, and most importantly, his sake, I hope he does!
The redemption story would be legendary.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If half of what we've heard is true, and he utilises it as motivation, it is possible and something I've been pondering over for a few weeks tbh.
For the team, Club, us fans, and most importantly, his sake, I hope he does!
The redemption story would be legendary.
If that happens and he starts playing well he willl start to mentally shift from apologetic to resentful

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM was obviously well liked by the players for them to accept him as club captain and for him to represent them on issues they've had. Those who have the issues with RFM need him off the books without losing a cent so they can sign the latest fad being a 30-something player who failed in Super League. We tried that for 2023 and it didn't last the season. The fans with low IQ lap it up.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If players don't meet expectations, they should be punted.
If you make 1-2 contract mistakes as a club it happens. We are making many more per season. 2 players we signed 3yr deals for we are trying to get rid of with 2yrs remaining. We make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Can't always be the player.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you make 1-2 contract mistakes as a club it happens. We are making many more per season. 2 players we signed 3yr deals for we are trying to get rid of with 2yrs remaining. We make the same mistakes over and over and over again. Can't always be the player.
I’m still waiting for you to make one positive comment you fkn grumpy clown ****

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happens at all clubs. I'm sure when the warriors signed Curran, they thought it would last forever . . . Life isn't a fairytale, not everything lasts forever.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The deluded fans can’t see the damage shifting contracted players does for the club and morale. It’s been so rampant since 2021 or they must be fake fans just to see no wrong or no damage in it.
Yes, only the Dogs move on players.
We take in and kick out all strays in the same motion, don't we?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro you far from fkn normal. You make me laugh but you are a white fella pretending to be an Indian who is pretending to be Lebanese. You spun shit about playing for Mounties in some attempt to solve our halves issues. You and normal don’t belong in the same sentence
You forgot THIS!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's looking like we might not want Catalans to release SST now there's better options available which his signing could stop us from pursuing.

Maybe we even encouraged it.

If he's actually signed a contract with us this may be our only way of getting out of it

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sunday Tele article from Reed Mahoney interview has SST listed as a New signing...

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
technically still not official, until the club announces him
still think we’re trying to fork out a fee or move someone on in our top 30 one or the other