Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise that a big proportion of that is covered by medical insurance?

Always a Bulldog
Do you realise most are not going to believe anything you say without citation?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey I have a little bit of oil here.
Gould is allegedly planning to contact the London Broncos, the new ESL team nek year, and offer them RFM heavily subsidised.

Please don’t kill Mr if it doesn’t eventuate. There a lot that needs to happen before it actually happens. RFM might not want it (even though London is 50% black) but it was something overheard so decided to share

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gould is allegedly planning to contact the London Broncos, the new ESL team nek year, and offer them RFM heavily subsidised.

Please don’t kill Mr if it doesn’t eventuate. There a lot that needs to happen before it actually happens. RFM might not want it (even though London is 50% black) but it was something overheard so decided to share
What colour is the other 50%?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So you reckon the 50% black will swing the deal? You are a fkn clown ****

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

What’s with the race card?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve no doubt RFM is being shopped around and I’m still bummed by him not stepping up in his Club leadership role… ultimately, he demonstrated a severe lack of leadership and resilience at a time the club needed him to set high standards - no one in the NRL will touch him… he lands in the UK Superleague or plays Cup for us through to retirement.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve no doubt RFM is being shopped around and I’m still bummed by him not stepping up in his Club leadership role… ultimately, he demonstrated a severe lack of leadership and resilience at a time the club needed him to set high standards - no one in the NRL will touch him… he lands in the UK Superleague or plays Cup for us through to retirement.
You could argue he was being a leader by collating all the island guys grievances and going to CC and Gould about the training issues

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s with the race card?
Isn’t that RFM thing?
Isn’t that why he was made captain of the club?
To be a leader to the young black guys and he’ll keep them on the straight and narrow?
That’s how I always understood it.
Thought London might appeal to him as compared to like Castleford.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You could argue he was being a leader by collating all the island guys grievances and going to CC and Gould about the training issues
Leadership needs to be viewed in context, his role at the club wasn’t to make everyone’s life easier when most other guys were putting in for the greater good and I blame guys like Trent Barrett for allowing our standards to slip in the first place.

A leader in professional sport (in context of the issue) would have led training sessions & supported/motivated the youngsters to become NRL standard athletes to help them carve out a career

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one is going to pick him up especially when he creates division so we are stuck with until his contracts up.

The best thing the club can do is not allow him to be around anyone he can influence, how they do that who cares but it needs to happen.

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bulldogs captaincy curse continues.

No player has gotten better by getting the C on their name since Price.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Isn’t that RFM thing?
Isn’t that why he was made captain of the club?
To be a leader to the young black guys and he’ll keep them on the straight and narrow?
That’s how I always understood it.
Thought London might appeal to him as compared to like Castleford.
So every black person Polynesian ?

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM wont get another NRL gig because he isn't a NRL player so he will stick around and soak up that marvelous overpaid deal he has in reserve grade

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How does the cap hit work if a player moves England?

Dogs Rule

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs captaincy curse continues.

No player has gotten better by getting the C on their name since Price.
Andrew Ryan..... Michael Ennis...... After Ennis it went down hill

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Ryan..... Michael Ennis...... After Ennis it went down hill
Ryan did the tackle in the GF, and then decided to become an all tackling machine.

Look at his 04 highlights. Bloke hit a hole like a horny monkey in a banana brothel.

Ennis was shackled by the captaincy, and by Des.

Jackson - see Ryan. Also, tried to turn him into a ball playing lock, which failed.

Graham - his 2012-2014 form were his best years, no question