Curran signed.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're right tbf, he isn't anywhere near the wrecking ball he used to be coming through.
I'll reserve my judgement t'ill next year... I guess every bloke deserves a lean year.

If Gus keeps jaggin big bodies to help might get him motivated.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a hooker, defence is his job.
Thanks Sherlock

But it’s not his only job …

Maybe because our defence has been so chit overall Mahoney’s had to focus on that side of his game to much … maybe that’s why his missed tackle rate has been so high & he’s been running out of puff ..

Maybe with another hard worker in defence to help out in that role he can focus a bit more on other aspects of his game a bit more ..

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Doing some research here. Apparently Curran had a bad attitude at the warriors and that’s why he was pushed.
This makes the signing very weird

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doing some research here. Apparently Curran had a bad attitude at the warriors and that’s why he was pushed.
Show us your source ??

Another rumour forum again ??

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Dropped down the pecking order after they bought Nuikora, Ford and Barrnett. They have spent ALOT on their forward pack. Curran has become excess.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thanks Sherlock

But it’s not his only job …

Maybe because our defence has been so chit overall Mahoney’s had to focus on that side of his game to much … maybe that’s why his missed tackle rate has been so high & he’s been running out of puff ..

Maybe with another hard worker in defence to help out in that role he can focus a bit more on other aspects of his game a bit more ..

No, it was the same issue at Parra even with a monster forward pack around him. He isn't an 80m player, needs to have his minutes managed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll reserve my judgement t'ill next year... I guess every bloke deserves a lean year.

If Gus keeps jaggin big bodies to help might get him motivated.
It was the same at Penrith in recent years. He's more fitnesse rather than power these days and that's okay if the half inside him has half a clue.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was the same at Penrith in recent years. He's more fitnesse rather than power these days and that's okay if the half inside him has half a clue.
Fark bro I seen neither last year but yeah would rather fitness and agility all day over power. Big guy like that doesn't need much anyway.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They also have a number of good young forwards coming through there lower grades as well

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 89384

So the correct answer was … your crap source was, another rumour forum ..

Congrats .. you’ve just won your 1 millionth full of crap award ..
Ok but u missed the first bit where Bilal my Lebanese friend told me this.

Longer story.
A few weeks ago I was drinking with Bilal and his workmate Kefu, who is from New Zealand. The part of NZ where the warriors are.
I remember talking to him and he said he was an obsessed warriors fan and we spoke about footy.
When I heard the Curran news I called Bilal on his lunch break and asked him if he can do some research into Curran and how he’s like and what happened at the warriors by asking Kefu and he said to me he was already on it and already spoke to him and he said attitude problems and THEN I see Reddit warriors fans saying the same thing.

Desperate doggs signing to fill the squad so they are reneging on their training ethics and reverting to being happy with good nrl players it’s CLEAR.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it was the same issue at Parra even with a monster forward pack around him. He isn't an 80m player, needs to have his minutes managed.
Guess what dude, here’s a reality check for you ..

You are not an Nrl coach, you haven’t spent the last 10 to 12 years in the Nrl coaching ranks working your way up through the grades and guiding young players to win premierships …

At best you have a guesstimation opinion, you’re not in the inner circle, you don’t have any inside knowledge, and on a scale of 1 to 10, what you think you know is no better than the rest of us .. like all of us, you are just another opinionated lounge chair coach ..

So unless you are in and around the squad every day, training with them, seeing different attitudes, fitness levels etc, you have zero knowledge on what Mahoney is really capable of with a bit less work load in defensive, he could very well be a lot more productive both in attack and defence over 80 minutes, with more players helping out in defence ..

By all means … have an opinion … but stop dropping your comments as though they’re facts …

Stick to shoes and negativity … in those areas you shine ..

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's his utility value like?
Utilities and locks is all we need!
Now I am really confused... If he is shit, isnt that the exact ingrediant you look for in a player to back to the hilt on here just to give everyone else the shits?? e.g Flange jnr, Smelliot etc..
I'm confused too. Plus this means Curran will be fucked off at some point soon like all of Flanguns picks haha

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is he? Only watch dogs games and have turned most of them off by half time the last few years
Turning off games at half time I understand done that myself but that hardly makes you no1bulldog bro. How about no2bulldog? Lol

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Longer story.
A few weeks ago I was drinking with Bilal and his workmate Kefu, who is from New Zealand. The part of NZ where the warriors are.
I remember talking to him and he said he was an obsessed warriors fan and we spoke about footy.
When I heard the Curran news I called Bilal on his lunch break and asked him if he can do some research into Curran and how he’s like and what happened at the warriors by asking Kefu and he said to me he was already on it and already spoke to him and he said attitude problems and THEN I see Reddit warriors fans saying the same thing.

Desperate doggs signing to fill the squad so they are reneging on their training ethics and reverting to being happy with good nrl players it’s CLEAR.

Longer story.

wipe ya mouth the bullshit is dribbling out