Official Gus on Twitter

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm hearing where close on getting Saifiti from Newcastle, there you go folks, working out details on how much Newcastle are chipping in, or a player swap on the cards
Thats a disappointment nothing to get excited about.
I know we need forwards asap and there is not much available but he's definitely not on my wish list.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We are still short few forwards like it’s ridiculous we’ve got to sign any forward with a big body.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hearing where close on getting Saifiti from Newcastle, there you go folks, working out details on how much Newcastle are chipping in, or a player swap on the cards
Which one ? One has a ticker, the other is soft

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone please ask Gus on X (Twitter) when we will be announcing the signings he promised after the GF ?
At least 5 sometime before midnight on 1st November. Then 1 sometime before the season starts and then 1 sometime before 30th June.

Always a Bulldog

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least 5 sometime before midnight on 1st November. Then 1 sometime before the season starts and then 1 sometime before 30th June.

Always a Bulldog
I'd say Topine is as good as gone too.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For the players still contracted who had issues around coaching n training it will be a challenge to find new clubs willing to sign them - dogs might need to pay significant % of any new contracts they might get.
Personally I’m of the view that it was blown completely out of proportion. Something very minor that a particular media person with an agenda against Gould pumped up to many times it’s real size.

Always a Bulldog

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally I’m of the view that it was blown completely out of proportion. Something very minor that a particular media person with an agenda against Gould pumped up to many times it’s real size.

Always a Bulldog
Could well be - it seems that it would happen in any sporting organisation - disgruntled people airing concerns happens in all organisations just hope it is all sorted. Regardless 24 preseason not far away

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
I'm not so sure, If it were something minor, Gus would have addressed it publicly. The fact he said it's a sensitive matter that he wouldn't discuss and Topine didn't play the last 6 weeks makes me think the problem is sizeable