Official Internationals

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Will Momirovski and the Tuebo brothers line up for Serbia you think?
They also have internationals coming up.
It’s nothing to laugh at, they are in the top ten rankings and deserve a bit of love.
And they aren’t fake teams like Samoa and Tonga, they have a legit comp and rising popularity. Just need to be propped up with some nrl flava, as my mum would say.
C4620A55-D33E-4A4B-A115-3A29C554FA52.jpeg

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
It’s nothing to laugh at, they are in the top ten rankings and deserve a bit of love.
And they aren’t fake teams like Samoa and Tonga, they have a legit comp and rising popularity. Just need to be propped up with some nrl flava, as my mum would say.
View attachment 84735
And I am in the top 3 million best looking men in Australia

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
View attachment 84735
Fake teams? Every player knows the bloodline and village they are from in Samoa or Tonga. You don’t know the Indian town you are from in Lebanon. How about you keep that fake shit to yourself coz you don’t know or understand what culture is you fkn clown ****

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fake teams? Every player knows the bloodline and village they are from in Samoa or Tonga. You don’t know the Indian town you are from in Lebanon. How about you keep that fake shit to yourself coz you don’t know or understand what culture is you fkn clown ****
By your logic Cherry Evans should be playing for England if he did a DNA and saw his family are from Lancashire in the 1900s.

Please tell me how many players in the Samoan and Tonga line ups were born in Samoa and Tonga respectively.
I looked it up.
But I want to hear you say it out loud.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
By your logic Cherry Evans should be playing for England if he did a DNA and saw his family are from Lancashire in the 1900s.

Please tell me how many players in the Samoan and Tonga line ups were born in Samoa and Tonga respectively.
I looked it up.
But I want to hear you say it out loud.
You’re just proving my point. You think Samoans don’t culturally live as Samoans wherever they are in the world. It’s not DNA. It’s family, church and community. We still have connections, matai and make financial contributions through fa’alavelave to where we are from. Your comment only proves that you are not Lebanese or Indian

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You’re just proving my point. You think Samoans don’t culturally live as Samoans wherever they are in the world. It’s not DNA. It’s family, church and community. We still have connections, Maria and make financial contributions through fa’alavelave to where we are from. Your comment only proves that you are not Lebanese or Indian
It’s ok to pay respect to your heritage but what you’re saying is born and raised (and also parents in most cases) in Australia playing an Aussie competition but Samoan 100%
How’s this different to Russian behaviour in Europe?

Either way it’s just footy but this is why I call them fake teams. Whereas France, Serbia are authentic teams because their players are born and raised there and locally sourced.

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s ok to pay respect to your heritage but what you’re saying is born and raised (and also parents in most cases) in Australia playing an Aussie competition but Samoan 100%
How’s this different to Russian behaviour in Europe?

Either way it’s just footy but this is why I call them fake teams. Whereas France, Serbia are authentic teams because their players are born and raised there and locally sourced.
It’s different but I’ll leave it there bro.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s different but I’ll leave it there bro.
If it helps people in the islands and brings them joy (and seems to have shifted their preferred code to league) I support it, but it’s crazy some turn down being selected for Australia for it.
Also it’s ruined NZ as a Rugby league powerhouse but that’s another story

Cheng

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
View attachment 84735
Momorovski is Macedonian you knucklehead

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re just proving my point. You think Samoans don’t culturally live as Samoans wherever they are in the world. It’s not DNA. It’s family, church and community. We still have connections, Maria and make financial contributions through fa’alavelave to where we are from. Your comment only proves that you are not Lebanese or Indian
If Wannabe was a country, s/he would identify as that!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
View attachment 84735
Bro give my boy 6 years and he will make Iraq/Russia/Lebanon or Australia number 1 lol

Hopefully it's Iraq. I'll coach and our national team will be called the "SO DAMN INSANE'S"

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bro give my boy 6 years and he will make Iraq/Russia/Lebanon or Australia number 1 lol

Hopefully it's Iraq. I'll coach and our national team will be called the "SO DAMN INSANE'S"
The bench nicknamed WMD's?