Signings

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, triple m reporting that we signed Luai on a 4 year deal , also take it with a grain of salt but there’s a swap between Mahoney and Ben hunt . My sauce is real
Wow didn’t expect this

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You gotta start wondering about the laundys all this money could not land a haas, a hunt, a tino , a superstar....
All this money
How hard is it to get another third party sponsor to tip in 500-600k per year on top of what dogs offer to land a superstar.
Show reece walsh 2M per year give him no choice but to sign .
Third party sponsors can only contribute 50k each

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You gotta start wondering about the laundys all this money could not land a haas, a hunt, a tino , a superstar....
All this money
How hard is it to get another third party sponsor to tip in 500-600k per year on top of what dogs offer to land a superstar.
Show reece walsh 2M per year give him no choice but to sign .
Walsh took LESS MONEY to go home to Brisbane and who the fark would give him $2m after yesterday’s abysmal display. He’s a one trick pony, can run fast, the rest of his game is total shit.

Always a Bulldog

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Walsh took LESS MONEY to go home to Brisbane and who the fark would give him $2m after yesterday’s abysmal display. He’s a one trick pony, can run fast, the rest of his game is total shit.

Always a Bulldog
Mate, the kid had an average game last night, but he’s a superstar!

The same bloke (Gus) you continue to back, absolutely loves & rates him too!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, the kid had an average game last night, but he’s a superstar!
The same bloke (Gus) you continue to back, absolutely loves & rates him too
What my response was about;
Would you give Walsh $2m a season?

Do you not agree he’s a one trick pony, only runs fast with the rest of his game being total rubbish?

Last night was not an exception, his overall quality in every game is very average.

FWIW I back Gould when I believe he is right and I don’t back him when I believe he is wrong. For example, Flanagan was my first choice for coach and time will tell whether or not Gould made the right call.

Always a Bulldog

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
This wombat has blocked me but Walsh is a million dollar player any Day of the week. His agility on his feet is flownominal and he could be MVP fullback atm.

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What my response was about;
Would you give Walsh $2m a season?

Do you not agree he’s a one trick pony, only runs fast with the rest of his game being total rubbish?

Last night was not an exception, his overall quality in every game is very average.

FWIW I back Gould when I believe he is right and I don’t back him when I believe he is wrong. For example, Flanagan was my first choice for coach and time will tell whether or not Gould made the right call.

Always a Bulldog
You clearly don’t rate him… fair enough!

I believe the kid is & will be a superstar for many more years to come & will only get better!

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Third party sponsors can only contribute 50k each
I think it's 100K. Arthur Laundy was originally a 100K third party sponsor for Luke Thompson but had to give it up after becoming our major sponsor

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Walsh is good but had a terrible game. Was caught out of position alot, while Dylan Edwards was faultless at the back. If they name an Australian side it will be interesting to see who gets it, will it be teddy, ponga, Walsh or Edwards. May be teddy not because he is the best but choosing who should replace him is hard.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Walsh will learn a lot from this game and take that into next season and his future games.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
Walsh just turned 21 and still raw,
May not be worth $2m now but as the salary increases who knows,
He is the closest thing to a Billy Slater !!!

Last edited: