News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on what? He done it in SOO and there's footage of him doing it again. The story is that he was knocked out in a high tackle earlier, was forced off, came back on and then punched the **** in the head. If this was Cody Walker or Latrell TK wouldn't hold back.
That’s because Cody Walker and Latrell react when they cop a normal tackle lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I couldn’t hardly see anything with my bad fkn eyes. ***** talking like it’s clearly the fox. I can’t see shit
Numerous people that have claimed they were at the game said it was him and some have also uploaded other videos. There was a fight in the carpark too. Wighton was apparently breaking it up and not punching anyone lol

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meh, Looks like two guys walking happily alongside eachother till one says something stupid and the other reacts?
Can see that every weekend, at every park footy game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You’re a fukn depressed ****. You would have to leave the bedroom your mum pays for mate, you’re not willing to do that you sloppy ****
I get a whole floor in the house, not just a bedroom. I thought you knew everything about me? You're slipping. I'm depressed? Okay? Is that meant to be an insult? :tearsofjoy:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Numerous people that have claimed they were at the game said it was him and some have also uploaded other videos. There was a fight in the carpark too. Wighton was apparently breaking it up and not punching anyone lol
Numerous random people on the internet? I want a bit more evidence than that to pin it on our Fox.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re a fukn depressed ****. You would have to leave the bedroom your mum pays for mate, you’re not willing to do that you sloppy ****
Hmm whyare u attacking someone for being depressed?? U really are a lowlife

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea what’s going on in that video. Lol. At all.