Jake Averillo

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's obvious that a few in here are oblivious to simple sarcasm.
Ive seen u take the moral high ground on quite a few issues but u wanna make light of some of the worst abuse witnessed on this forum. Interesting

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm afra
It's obvious that a few in here are oblivious to simple sarcasm.
Shame hey. Subtle humour and gentle rubbishing used to be a huge part of TK. Now its just jackal gang ups and school yard bullying pile ons it seems and over the top trolling of course with no filter.

Why are people so unkind *Kamahl humour*

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Ive seen u take the moral high ground on quite a few issues but u wanna make light of some of the worst abuse witnessed on this forum. Interesting
Mate be better if you directed your criticism at the source of your grievance don't you think?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Im suprised a man of ur vintage and assumed maturity levels is ok with this
I'm also mature I just have a hatred for you. You worse than a sore tooth , should I chemically kill the pain or just abuse it , pain goes away for a little and the world is a better place for 10mim. There ya go buzz c.unt.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate be better if you directed your criticism at the source of your grievance don't you think?
Excuse me how do u know I havent? I reported the post as soon as I read it, as that is what a forum moderator said to do. Shoud I have done something else in ur opinion? Like retaliated?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Excuse me how do u know I havent? I reported the post as soon as I read it, as that is what a forum moderator said to do. Shoud I have done something else in ur opinion? Like retaliated?
No of course that's up to you but venting on @OldDogFan's original post in reply to what @bowleggedwog said was kinda odd and out of proportion to his post :grinning: anyway sorry to interrupt you.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No of course that's up to you but venting on @OldDogFan's original post in reply to what @bowleggedwog said was kinda odd and out of proportion to his post :grinning: anyway sorry to interrupt you.
No it wasnt as I explained there was context. @OldDogFan has attempt to call my comments into question previously yet is happy to have a chuckle about another members absoultelu vile sickening abuse of another member

U werent involved so u dont know. Which is why u should mind ur own business

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ 04 Dreaming.... Don't get on your high horse too quickly sunshine, you, yourself haven't exactly been a "model" citizen on this forum. And talking about foums, this is exactly what this site is, a forum, a debate page, a page where people express their opinions and they'll say what they feel whether you concur or not. If you don't like or agree with what is posted you have two choices you ignore it or you can get all cut and argue back, that's the beauty of a debate page. I don't know how many people on here know each other personally, but I don't know anyone and nobody knows who I am. If someone attacked me on site it's none of my business what they think of me and personally I don't give a fuçk. The way I see it, a lot of the sh!t that is spewed in here is tongue in cheek stuff and should be taken with a grain of salt. If you need a forum with more wholesome content maybe the Girl Guides debate page is more to your liking. Just sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the sh!tfight.... people pay good money to watch comedy at this level.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If u want to make a difference @wendog33 than report bowlggedwogs abusive posts
Hey mate haven't you heard? Apparently I'm too busy reporting laugh reacts to the Mods to have the time for anything else lol

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey mate haven't you heard? Apparently I'm too busy reporting laugh reacts to the Mods to have the time for anything else lol
Lol surelely not. Anyway, I think ur hearts in the right place here, just slightly misguided. Enjoy ur day

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope it's hello try time and hello Dally M and Top 4 time as well :grinning:
Losing averillo won’t affect the bulldogs in anyway at all with the players we got coming. Crichton is the best centre in the game he is going to be such a great signing and hopefully the other guys step up too.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don’t get people who report posts and block people. I enjoy seeing stupid ***** say stupid shit

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OH YES you should retaliate, stick up for what you believe in. Be a man