Breakout star of 2024?

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can all agree that Preston was just about the only good thing to come out of 2023. What's everyone's predictions about who (if anyone) will be the breakout star for 2024?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Taaffe , or Cherry ripe !!

doesn’t matter whom we think or what our opinion is, it’s what happens. Completely out of our control. But again special mention to my man BT, for actually giving me something to look forward too after all these hideous fucking years!!

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another forward would be nice…

And any of our recruits that is a utility making a position in top 13 their own.

Malla

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s breakout but I think Preston goes another level. If Dogs can string some wins together early in the season I honestly think they’ll throw Presto’s name up for origin. Back row stocks are low for NSW.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure if it’s breakout but I think Preston goes another level. If Dogs can string some wins together early in the season I honestly think they’ll throw Presto’s name up for origin. Back row stocks are low for NSW.
wouldn't say back row stocks are low when they have Martin, koloamatangi, olakuatu, Hudson young to name a few ahead of preston for origin