Social Media Fotuaika

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
They can quiet easily because him. Fifita and tiki are their only forwards of note. Just three.
And the only other player that’s costing them is brimson
Remember they were even going ti buy hunt
What do you mean, they have Stimpson....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The only thing for me is GC don’t have too much tied up elsewhere so they could keep Mo, Tino and Fifita. Where else are they spending big? Brimson would be in ok money, Fermor probably due for an upgrade, but everyone else would be on modest contracts.
Brimson is on big $ not ok.

I’d imagine sami probably few others in decent $. Tino and fifita on mega $

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fifita -1 mil (in 2025 it’s reduced)
Tino -1.1 mil
Brimson -800k
Mo- 700??
Foran- 500k

That’s it really.
The rest moneyball.
Maybe Tanah about 500 as well as he is a rising star.
*But imma say it again, if they could afford Ben Hunt at 1 mil plus they is under no salary cap pressure.*

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
They also benefit from cheap real estate like the broncos do

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The only thing for me is GC don’t have too much tied up elsewhere so they could keep Mo, Tino and Fifita. Where else are they spending big? Brimson would be in ok money, Fermor probably due for an upgrade, but everyone else would be on modest contracts.
U speak sense Uleh.
The fact that Hunt was basically a done deal until flanno said no, shows they have 1 mil to spare.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gus chasing him. Met his manager last Friday. He’d be a massive get. Exactly what we need.
I'm hoping we sign him
When Gus mentioned last week he was going to the G Coast I thought it could be for this reason,
I though surely they can't pay Tino Fifita and Hunt 1.2 million dollars each and still keep Fotuaika.
Make it happen Gus !!!

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t worry Hasler will back end all contracts to keep the players he wants in the hope the salary cap will be $50mill in 2028. If it doesn’t will end up in disaster like he left at dogs.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t worry Hasler will back end all contracts to keep the players he wants in the hope the salary cap will be $50mill in 2028. If it doesn’t will end up in disaster like he left at dogs.
Something tells me Rebecca Frizell won't be the pushover that RaeRae was. She's quite switched on from what I've seen.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Titans should be comfortable with cap space for next year, one of the reasons they offloaded sexton who was on $500/550k and haven’t signed anyone of note.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something tells me Rebecca Frizell won't be the pushover that RaeRae was. She's quite switched on from what I've seen.
Fair point I know a few business colleagues who have had business dealings with her here on the coast and from all reports she is a ball breaker.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hoping we sign him
When Gus mentioned last week he was going to the G Coast I thought it could be for this reason,
I though surely they can't pay Tino Fifita and Hunt 1.2 million dollars each and still keep Fotuaika.
Make it happen Gus !!!
You just dropped in Hunt onto the Gold Coat books even though he a Saint George player?

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like for us to sign him regardless if he's not able to come next year. He'd be a good long term acquisition in a position we desperately need.
If he came earlier then even better.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only way we get him I think is if this happens. And they identify a decent prop as replacement
We have to go for him even if we have to pay more,
He is off contract end of 2024, if GC end up with Hunt I am predicting we get him for 2024 season.