What do we need a coach for, anyway?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is unrealistic about wanting to see effort from a team that is digging in?

Stop making stuff up, lafam. It doesn’t serve your argument.

Nobody said they expect us to be winning every game, or even most games… let alone winning by 100. We just want to see effort, pride in the journey and performances slowly but surely moving in an upward trajectory. None of that happened this year under Ciraldope.
Nothing unrealistic about wanting to see effort from the players.
Stop misquoting me and stay on point.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, Rightio…. It’s all the playing group. I call bullshit. A decent coach can get a better attitude out of these players, whether they are the long term solutions or not. If players aren’t buying in, one person is to blame for that. Even players who came from clubs that set very high standards looked less than enthused this year. Not good enough.
And your right to call bullshit, just as it's our right to call out your bullshit.
Now what?
You continue calling bullshit and we call out your bullshit?
Is that your end game?
Pay, Dymock, Potter, Barret and one other iirc before CC, yet none fo them got better attitudes out fo the players.
We've been cellar dwellers for almost a decade.
That shit changes a club mentally, which is what CC and PG are seeking to change.
Are you oblivious to that, or does the ICP live in LaLa Land where everything is perfect?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 didn’t look like being a train wreck at the end of last year. We were playing with energy and pride and had a few key signings coming over. If Gus genuinely felt this year was going to be a disaster after the building blocks that were set in place, he isn’t right for the job either.

Gus us talking shite to take heat of his hand picked appointee. That is all.
...and we started off the season with energy and pride.
What happened after several matches?

What line of work are you in?
Hope it's not a trade, as your slap-happy approach to fixing issues...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
...and we started off the season with energy and pride.
What happened after several matches?

What line of work are you in?
Hope it's not a trade, as your slap-happy approach to fixing issues...
Just proves my point… started the season with energy and pride… the more Ciraldo’s bizarre coaching tactics and idiotic team selections started to wear, the more morale started to plummet. Just goes to show he can’t coach.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
And your right to call bullshit, just as it's our right to call out your bullshit.
Now what?
You continue calling bullshit and we call out your bullshit?
Is that your end game?
Pay, Dymock, Potter, Barret and one other iirc before CC, yet none fo them got better attitudes out fo the players.
We've been cellar dwellers for almost a decade.
That shit changes a club mentally, which is what CC and PG are seeking to change.
Are you oblivious to that, or does the ICP live in LaLa Land where everything is perfect?
Only problem with that is I’m not talking bullshit. I’m talking common sense, which most of you seem to lack.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nothing unrealistic about wanting to see effort from the players.
Stop misquoting me and stay on point.
I’m not misquoting you… you went on with some sort of rubbish about how we shouldn’t be expected to win by 100 every week… an expectation that nobody on here has of the team.

You’re kinda talking nonsense, baby!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just proves my point… started the season with energy and pride… the more Ciraldo’s bizarre coaching tactics and idiotic team selections started to wear, the more morale started to plummet. Just goes to show he can’t coach.
Us playing well proves your point that we're not playing well due to the coach, eh?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m not misquoting you… you went on with some sort of rubbish about how we shouldn’t be expected to win by 100 every week… an expectation that nobody on here has of the team.

You’re kinda talking nonsense, baby!
I was demonstrating a concept it appears you fail to comprehend, idealism vs. realism.
You failed to process it.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spotted the 'member' that doesn't turn up to anything.
How many times has it been mentioned it was shared with the supporters By Phil Gould far earlier than that?
Pull your head out of your arse and accept facts for what they are.
Got any proof champ?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Maybe in an echo chamber, yet in reality...
Do you know what an echo chamber is? I’m not aligned in my views with the majority of people on here. This is the exact opposite of an echo chamber for me.

Just as well I don’t rely on the support of others to vindicate my views.

The team has gotten worse rather than better the longer Ciraldope has been at the helm. If you don’t see that as a red flag, you lack logic.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Us playing well proves your point that we're not playing well due to the coach, eh?
We started playing pretty well just like we finished last year playing well. The longer the season has gone on, the more players have lost faith in the coach’s methods and game plans. It’s just logic, lafam. Sadly that is something you lack.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I was demonstrating a concept it appears you fail to comprehend, idealism vs. realism.
You failed to process it.
Realism is accepting we have to lose by 32 points a game to get better? You’re talking out of your arse, is what you’re doing lololol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know what an echo chamber is? I’m not aligned in my views with the majority of people on here. This is the exact opposite of an echo chamber for me.

Just as well I don’t rely on the support of others to vindicate my views.

The team has gotten worse rather than better the longer Ciraldope has been at the helm. If you don’t see that as a red flag, you lack logic.
The way you and fellow ICP members conduct yourself, I'd excuse someone for thinking you lot form an echo chamber.

What's the saying about it's darkest right before dawn?
If you keep looking for shit, all you're going to find is... shit!
You will discount everything you're not looking for.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We started playing pretty well just like we finished last year playing well. The longer the season has gone on, the more players have lost faith in the coach’s methods and game plans. It’s just logic, lafam. Sadly that is something you lack.
We finished well last year did we?
I seem to recall we came home with our last five matches being won our last match by a field goal and lost the four before it.
That's coming home with a wet sail to you?
At least you admit we've played good footy under Ciraldo, that's progress.
The therapy session is concluded for today.