What do we need a coach for, anyway?

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You sir are a dope, I was replying to a post that mocks the club and the team. I was making a joke about what he wrote.
So the 'Gun came up with a sentence that said the opposite of what he wanted to say and you ran with a slightly modified version to take a whack at him? You obviously didn't recognize the balls-up or you would have framed your reply in a different way. That doesn't make me a dope for pointing it out.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It didn’t go over anyone’s head people are willing to give CC a chance.
You might not like it or acknowledge that we had a bad run with injuries and players unrest making it a difficult season, you might not agree but others have different opinions .
End of the day we have him and his not going anywhere no matter how much whining and bad threads people make.
And Ciraldope isn’t going to get any more competent, no matter how much pom-pom waving you do.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So the 'Gun came up with a sentence that said the opposite of what he wanted to say and you ran with a slightly modified version to take a whack at him? You obviously didn't recognize the balls-up or you would have framed your reply in a different way. That doesn't make me a dope for pointing it out.
Lol at you trying to go all English professor over a comment that was obviously written in broken English, then trying to “correct” it with a sentence that is just as incorrect.

Don’t give up your day job, lafam.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get over Reed Mahoney you arsehole, your altar ego has gone with his dady, why dont you join then at the Dragons, they will be keen for someone with your knowledge and experience advising them.
Alter-ego gone with daddy bahahaha that is a classic one liner

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro just mind your own business and don’t butt in I wasn’t talking to you he got it you didn’t so fuck off

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
So giving him a chance cause he’s not going anywhere is wrong?
When did I say you couldn’t have an opinion? You’re the one who keeps coming at me, Fam lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When did I say you couldn’t have an opinion? You’re the one who keeps coming at me, Fam lol
Opinion?
I said give cc a chance cause his here and not going anywhere.
Never came at you.
You just confused the fuck out of me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Opinion?
I said give cc a chance cause his here and not going anywhere.
Never came at you.
You just confused the fuck out of me.
I gave him a chance this year. He was appalling.

You have a go at me and or call me a troll at least once a day. Not really respecting my opinion, is it? Lol

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

You have a go at me and or call me a troll at least once a day. Not really respecting my opinion, is it? Lol
He is also a rookie and deserves a chance, I call you troll cause you keep making the same threads speaking about the same thing over and over.
We get it you hate CC and Gus you hate Mahoney and love Jmk, Elliot.
You hate everything about the dogs rinse and repeat.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A true masochist will advise you still need rules in place before you give away control.
Your suggestion is akin to the prisoners running the prison!

I do agree that on the surface, it is ugly, yet look beyond the white-caps, look deeper and you will see what's going on.
Look for the undercurrent.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

There was a reason Gus didn't even want him to arrive early and coach this year.
Surely a self-proclaimed visionary like you can see that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He is also a rookie and deserves a chance, I call you troll cause you keep making the same threads speaking about the same thing over and over.
We get it you hate CC and Gus you hate Mahoney and love Jmk, Elliot.
You hate everything about the dogs rinse and repeat.
I don’t hate everything about the dogs… I hate us being shit and am not going to sit back and make excuses for us being shot like many of you seem to to lately. I don’t always speak negatively about us, either. I regularly defend Burton, like Waddell, Preston, JAC… if you'd actually pay attention to everything I post you’d see I say a lot of stuff that isn’t negative.

One thing I won’t do is say it’s ok that this clown coach of ours has overseen us concede an average of 32 points per game. That’s pathetic.

I hardly ever make threads these days, btw… and I won’t change my opinions or what I say, no matter how many times you come at me as if you have a right to dictate such things.

Tell your story to someone who cares, lafam.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
A true masochist will advise you still need rules in place before you give away control.
Your suggestion is akin to the prisoners running the prison!

I do agree that on the surface, it is ugly, yet look beyond the white-caps, look deeper and you will see what's going on.
Look for the undercurrent.
Lol you guys are deceiving yourselves. Ciraldope can’t coach and the boys don’t want to play for him the way they did Potter. It’s all there on the surface, as plain as day.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There was a reason Gus didn't even want him to arrive early and coach this year.
Surely a self-proclaimed visionary like you can see that.
All Gus does these days is make excuses and talk shit. This roster can do a lot better than they did this year. They were doing it in the second half of last year. We were actually a pleasure to watch under Potter and every player looked like they were loving being at the club. Never ceases to amaze me how you all can’t see we have gone backwards.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol you guys are deceiving yourselves. Ciraldope can’t coach and the boys don’t want to play for him the way they did Potter. It’s all there on the surface, as plain as day.
There's idealism and realism.
Idealistically, we would be winning by 100 weekly.
Realistically, we suck and there are legitimate reasons for that.
Realistically you are also right, an average of 32 points against us per game stinks.
Most agree with that, yet disagree with the idealistic mantra the minority here is pushing.
It simply is not possible no matter how much ICP seeks it.
If it is, put a realistic working example in front of everyone, and if people see your vision, they will jump on-board your bus.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Gus does these days is make excuses and talk shit. This roster can do a lot better than they did this year. They were doing it in the second half of last year. We were actually a pleasure to watch under Potter and every player looked like they were loving being at the club. Never ceases to amaze me how you all can’t see we have gone backwards.
We can see it, yet see the reasons for it too.
Reasons that if not addressed, will pollute our playing group for a decade or more to come, so need to remove and fix it and do so NOW.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fareness to Ciraldo, Gould wanted to sign him from 2024 because 2023 was going to be a train wreck and that's what it turned out to be but it was Ciraldo who said he wanted to come earlier.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In fareness to Ciraldo, Gould wanted to sign him from 2024 because 2023 was going to be a train wreck and that's what it turned out to be but it was Ciraldo who said he wanted to come earlier.
Which earns respect, since he wanted to be a part of the rebuild from the earliest possible moment.
Shows conviction he believes he can build something from the ashes of the last decade.

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bro just mind your own business and don’t butt in I wasn’t talking to you he got it you didn’t so fuck off
I'm most terribly sorry, your majesty - I didn't realize it was your eminence's personal thread or that comments were by invitation only! I thought it was the Kennel, where everybody can comment on everything.