News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Giving Jason Taylor a role would be the biggest low blow of all.

Our club sucks right now, lafam. You're going to need to learn to accept criticism.
He hasn’t arrived yet and you criticised him already.
Fuck I’ll hate to see what happens after a loss.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1 thing is for sure, we look like a bunch of fucking amateurs.
How did my Club become the biggest joke in the NRL.
Its up to the Club to keep this shit locked down and manage players.
Embarrassing clusterfuck.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's pretty clear to me that the root cause of our problems is, and has always been, our complete disregard of fixing the spine.

We are hiring and firing a number of players and the truth is, they are not in positions to make a difference to the success of the club.

Buzz has made an indirect reference to this and I wish the club just came out and acknowledged that they have made choices that haven't all worked out. But they continue to strive to make amends.

And then go out and fucking do it. Don't sit there and allow everyone to second guess.

Fix the spine, win games and these "problems" start fucking disappearing quick smart.

One only has to look at Newcastle who spent big on a superstar and after some uncertainty last year and half of this year, have put their problems in the past.
Like him or not, we need to get Hunt here ASAP. He isn't the best, just the most plausible.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Because they were desperate. They tried it in a season they already knew was a write off, so they experimented and tried players in different positions

They already knew Flanagan was gone, before a ball was even kicked they knew he was gone.

And so they gave KO a shot in the halves. It answered questions for them about where to use him in future.

And no training does not answer that question.

Souths let Reynolds go and put their faith in Ilias based on training, not game time, training.
Souths letting Reynolds go was criticised from the get go, that's not a good comparison. If they needed to play Karl in the NRL to get answerd then they're fucking stupid. Then again this is the club that just handed Burton a multi million dollar deal years in advance and handed him the captaincy. Look at this ***** sloppy performances, can't even find touch on a fucking penalty.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I know, I'm just over everyone gobbling up all this shit. We were fucking hopeless this season and arguably worse than last year yet so many of our fans are twerking for this media shit like it's a Bulldogs win. It's not.

Like I said before, keep Gus in pathways and development but don't let him anywhere near the NRL level management. Panthers were successful but they also had a new coach that Gus didn't want and cut loose players that Gus signed.

Well you'd expect that to happen, starting from this season, with a 5 yr contract to CC

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well there you have it. Buzz has given up the name of the leak. RFM. Club captain. The player who went to management on behalf of the Polynesian boys to let them know the training regime was too hard. Buzz the snitch....."I am passionate about that story and will continue to talk to players blah blah blah". Then "It's not my story it's yours Reedy." If he hadn't opened his mouth at all in pursuit of sensationalism we would not have had the privacy of the young man who is suffering from mental health issues out in the open. Wonder just how he is feeling about all of this at the moment.

Buzz jabbered and jibbered and was having a hard time focusing on the issue at hand. Asking simply dumb questions like who signed players, as if that was a big issue then turning it all around to simply mention the 8 players who were disenchanted. TPJ was always going to leave, he said as much IN 2022 that if he couldn't be consistently performing he would ask the coach to show him the door, boxing is what he wants to do probably until that becomes too hard. Well he made his decision and maintains he will never return to the game.

Aaron Schoupp left before Ciraldo arrived being released from his deal in November of last year. So much for him being the victim of the hard training regime. The others were Davey, Sutton, plus whoever else may not have been resigned.

Buzz could not understand the reasoning for a cleanout. Perhaps he would have been happy for the players to remain and give us another ordinary year.

Basically accused the club of not having any thought for the player who walked away. Well if that is true the club is in a massive amount of trouble because there has to be mental wellbeing strategies in place.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
cant wait for crichton to come over - he will be an awesome influence for the rest of the Polynesian boys
He might not accepted as much with the poly boys because he doesn’t have a Samoan name. I’m not sure.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Souths letting Reynolds go was criticised from the get go, that's not a good comparison. If they needed to play Karl in the NRL to get answerd then they're fucking stupid. Then again this is the club that just handed Burton a multi million dollar deal years in advance and handed him the captaincy. Look at this ***** sloppy performances, can't even find touch on a fucking penalty.
Bro please, EVERYONE was gushing over Burton before he even played first grade.

It's become obvious now that he's a long way off or maybe not even a half and is a centre, but this only became obvious after he was given a chance in first grade.

But before that all the experts were gushing over him

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know, I'm just over everyone gobbling up all this shit. We were fucking hopeless this season and arguably worse than last year yet so many of our fans are twerking for this media shit like it's a Bulldogs win. It's not.

Like I said before, keep Gus in pathways and development but don't let him anywhere near the NRL level management. Panthers were successful but they also had a new coach that Gus didn't want and cut loose players that Gus signed.
Yeah it does get like that on here... you're either a hater or a cuck, no in between.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anasta and Gordy must be thinking how soft this mental health kid is. And Jimmy is on point. You don’t want special attention when you are depressed.
If anything it’s Buzz pushing him over the limit
Well said bro, if you really care about someone’s mental well being you would do anything to keep them out of the spotlight.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz: My advice would be to take player welfare more seriously.

Graham: Buzz, I’m going to have to stop you there. If you are accusing the football club of not prioritising mental health, you are way off the mark.

Buzz: I didn’t say that, I said take player welfare into consideration.
Far out, I dead set said, “did he actually just say that?”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro please, EVERYONE was gushing over Burton before he even played first grade.

It's become obvious now that he's a long way off or maybe not even a half and is a centre, but this only became obvious after he was given a chance in first grade.

But before that all the experts were gushing over him
I wasn't.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or simply fuck off and get a life ?

I can’t fathom how sad a life it must be for someone to think about joining another forum of a team you don’t support or even pretend to be a fan there? Fucking utterly humiliating honestly.
Is she a good sort at least ? Any pics ? @Gene Krupa have you been to any kennel events ?