News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

Malla

Reaction score
Had to watch the replay. Buzz got absolutely slaughtered. This won’t stop him unfortunately, he will continue to write his BS however I love that people are standing up for this great club. This isn’t Panthers where buzz can say what he likes without a response. He’s getting it now, good luck to him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Couldnt give a fuck what you think. Ive advised of the rot for months. Now we are seeing the fallout and trust me theres more to come

Even When we won a few, I called it straight out the underlying issues whilst everyone else here was celebrating this apparent great new era. U know for a fact ive been right all along. I dont like it, but its reality
STFU Ray..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So your still a still a whiny little bitch. I reckon you suck Buzz on a daily basis.
Who gives a fuck about Buzz and who gives a fuck what some one on the books at the club says. We aren't winning shit, that's a fact and that's all that matters. These fake media arguments mean nothing but they're more than enough to keep our dopey fans happy.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gus gave him a long-term contract too. Even IF this is all true it still falls on management and they're poor decision making. How many players do we have at the club now that haven't been signed or had their contract extended by Gus?
Or, hear me out, it proves that Gus has only ever been in a football management role and not the coaching

Ciraldo was brought it this season, to apply the blowtorch and find out what players are really made of

Gus had no way of knowing this (before Ciraldo was signed) and could only act on what was seen at the time

As the blowtorch has been applied, players footballing personalities have been revealed. So they now make decision based on the most recent data.

You can only decide on what you know, so mistakes can be made

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck about Buzz and who gives a fuck what some one on the books at the club says. We aren't winning shit, that's a fact and that's all that matters. These fake media arguments mean nothing but they're more than enough to keep our dopey fans happy.
Get rid of the garbage first, and if/when it fails, CC will be on the same garbage heap.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Couldnt give a fuck what you think. Ive advised of the rot for months. Now we are seeing the fallout and trust me theres more to come

Even When we won a few, I called it straight out the underlying issues whilst everyone else here was celebrating this apparent great new era. U know for a fact ive been right all along. I dont like it, but its reality
OK Buzz.

Malla

Reaction score
Also I hope people connected the dots to what Buzz was saying. He specifically knew times, dates and incidents of some things that have happened and then he mentioned this players name when he spoke about the hours at training. RFM is the rat. Well, not specifically him, it’s more his manager, but that’s the same thing. Can’t wait to fuck him off.