News James Graham goes toe to toe with the drunk tonight 6.30pm (video up in original post)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You talk with a prospective recruit, explain to him what you are about and what you need from him, he says all the right things signs on the dotted line and then cracks the shits when coach tells him he's not working hard enough and there is a younger guy putting in the hard yards. Player gets the shits, decides to leave.
This is not necessarily a recruitment fuck up.
It would be a fuck up if he was given leeway.
Same with RFM, the guy was trusted and given a chance to repay the club for their trust in him and he shat on that trust. There will always be garbage around the house, you just have to clean it up when you see it.
Spot on JB!

Actually someone important (former respected player, forgot who) mentioned this. On paper and history you can pick the best candidate for the job, but you're not a mind reader to see if they can handle said job.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Points victory to Buzz

Anyone who disagrees has there head in the sand
All due respect bro but your heads up your arse.

I've never joined in with everyone ripping into you but I'm getting sick of your bullshit agenda. You're making yourself sound like a shill for the challenging ticket.

How exactly did buzz get the points victory?

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Each of the players read out by buzz also failed at other clubs. Davey, Nu brown, schoupp, tpj, Pele… how can he argue it’s the dogs fault they failed again. There’s a lack of talent and we are forced to sign these guys to fill the squad. Buzz needs to be shown the door he is an incompetent journo

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Each of the players read out by buzz also failed at other clubs. Davey, Nu brown, schoupp, tpj, Pele… how can he argue it’s the dogs fault they failed again. There’s a lack of talent and we are forced to sign these guys to fill the squad. Buzz needs to be shown the door he is an incompetent journo
Top fkn post full of facts.

Buzz doesn't like facts.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All due respect bro but your heads up your arse.

I've never joined in with everyone ripping into you but I'm getting sick of your bullshit agenda.

How exactly did buzz get the points victory?
Couldnt give a fuck what you think. Ive advised of the rot for months. Now we are seeing the fallout and trust me theres more to come

Even When we won a few, I called it straight out the underlying issues whilst everyone else here was celebrating this apparent great new era. U know for a fact ive been right all along. I dont like it, but its reality

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Gus gave him a long-term contract too. Even IF this is all true it still falls on management and they're poor decision making. How many players do we have at the club now that haven't been signed or had their contract extended by Gus?
Its a worry, pressure is on Gus to get recruitment right and Ciraldo to show he can man manage.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Gus gave him a long-term contract too. Even IF this is all true it still falls on management and they're poor decision making. How many players do we have at the club now that haven't been signed or had their contract extended by Gus?
So your still a still a whiny little bitch. I reckon you suck Buzz on a daily basis.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Couldnt give a fuck what you think. Ive advised of the rot for months. Now we are seeing the fallout and trust me theres more to come

Even When we won a few, I called it straight out the underlying issues whilst everyone else here was celebrating this apparent great new era. U know for a fact ive been right all along. I dont like it, but its reality
Great way to avoid answering my question... just crap on about irrelevant bullshit.

It's ok, you don't have to answer, just get your $3.50 and go on your way, you shill.